Registration for the contest has ended!
To see the live results, click here.
To see the live results, click here.
Registered Competitors: 295
Contest Rules1. To participate in the ForexBrokerInc Contest you have to register for the contest providing the details requested : first & last name, valid working telephone number (enabling our account managers to contact you), email address, and you will need to be over 18 years old.
2. Only US or Japanese residents can participate in the ForexBrokerInc Contest.
3. By participating in the ForexBrokerInc Contest you acknowledge that you have read, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as to Forexbrokerinc Terms and Conditions. The participants cannot open any trade until tournament started.
4. Trading rules:
a) Account used for the tournament will be the Platinum Variable demo account
b) Initial Virtual Balance $20.000
c) Leverage 1:500
d) Trading options: MT4
e) Hedging and scalping is allowed (FIFO Rules do not apply )
f) Stop out 20%
g) No limit trade order
h) Minimum trade volume 0.01
i) Maximum trade volume 20
j) EA, Robot allowed
5. Each participant in the ForexBrokerInc Contest can only register once.
6. A participant can be disqualified from the ForexBrokerInc Contest in case he/she meets any of the following factors:
a. A participant used fraudulent details during the registration in the ForexBrokerInc Contest
b. A participant has more than one Contest Demo account
7. The ForexBrokerInc Contest will commence in specific date and time.
a. Forexbrokerinc will accept only the participants that have registered for ForexBrokerInc Contest Demo Account during the above mentioned dates for registration.
b. At the end of the Contest, Forexbrokerinc will automatically close any running/ open trades at the last quoted price of the Forexbrokerinc’s MT4 trading platform.
8. The Contest winners will be decided by the following (in order of importance).
a. Percentage in Profit; Percentage of Profit = (Total Net Profit / Initial Deposit) x 100
b. Percentage of Relative Breakdown; Percentage of Relative Breakdown = the difference between highest (H1) and the lowest (L1) peak of the day as a percentage = [(H1-L1)/H1] x 100
c. Profit Factor; Profit Factor = Gross Profit / Gross Loss For instance: -at the end of the contest period, Forexbrokerinc will look at the percentage in profit which this will determine the winner. - In case 2 persons have the same percentage in profit then Forexbrokerinc will look at the percentage of relative breakdown to identify the winner. - If percentage in profit & percentage of relative breakdown is the same then Forexbrokerinc will look at the profit factor to identify the winner; - If all above mentioned factors are the same for clients then the said clients will have to share the given award prize.
9. For the award prize to be added into the winner’s trading account, the winner will have to:
a. provide the required documentation (i.e. proof of identification and address) to Forexbrokerinc; the details provided during the registration in the Contest have to be the same with the details in the documentation provided;
b. his real account application has successfully been verified by Forexbrokerinc.
c. provide the login and password that was initially sent by Forexbrokerinc to the contest participant when he/she registers for the Contest demo account by sending such details to Forexbrokerinc at email@example.com;
10. The participant acknowledges and authorizes Forexbrokerinc to announce the daily results of the Contest at its website, including each participant’s name.
11. Forexbrokerinc will credit the winners' accounts within the first business day after the tournament has ended.
12. By winning the ForexBrokerInc Contest prize, the winners accept that they will participate in various promotional events that will be publicly announced in various websites, including the Forexbrokerinc website. Promotional events, including, but not limited to, listing announcement of their full names, prizes received, etc.
Contests and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.