To see the live results, click here.
- $3,500 in total prizes will be given out. $2,000 for first place, $1,000 for second place and $500 for third place.
- The contest starts at 05/05/10 07:00 EST and ends at 06/05/10 07:00 EST (a duration of 1 calendar month).
- Registration ends at 05/03/10 07:00 EST (2 days prior to the contest start date).
- Every participant is allowed to have only one competition account.
- A demo account must be opened with FXDD (use the link provided after registration) and be connected to Myfxbook.
- Participating accounts start each with a $1000 balance. Any existing trading activity prior to the contest start date will be deleted at the start of the contest and the balance will be reset to $1000.
- All traders must be willing to let their trading record (of the contest) be publicly published during and after the contest.
- All open positions will be liquidated at the end of the contest automatically.
- Winners (top 3) are those with the highest percentage gain at the end of the contest period, after liquidation.
- Correct contact details must be provided in order to claim your prize.
- Traders can choose to opt out from the contest during and after the contest. By not opting out, you are subject to the contest's rules. Opting out will disqualify you from the contest. To opt out, please contact us.
- FXDD requires that the customer trade a minimum of N mini lot round turn trades before 12/31/2010 in order to be eligible to withdraw any prize money. N being the amount of dollars in prize money received divided by 20. For example: If $2,000 is deposited as the prize, the minimum number of trades would be 2000/20=100. Therefore 100 mini lot round turn trades is required in order to be eligible to withdraw any prize money. FXDD reserves the right to rescind any prize money if the original prize deposit is withdrawn within 30 days from original deposit date.
- FXDD may use its sole discretion in determining whether a client's deposit and trading activity entitles them to retain the prize credit.
All money in USD. All rights reserved, FXDD, Inc. © 2010
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
ADVISORY WARNING: FXDD provides references and links to selected blogs and other sources of economic and market information as an educational service to its clients and prospects and does not endorse the opinions or recommendations of the blogs or other sources of information. Clients and prospects are advised to carefully consider the opinions and analysis offered in the blogs or other information sources in the context of the client or prospect's individual analysis and decision making. None of the blogs or other sources of information is to be considered as constituting a track record. Past performance is no guarantee of future results and FXDD specifically advises clients and prospects to carefully review all claims and representations made by advisors, bloggers, money managers and system vendors before investing any funds or opening an account with any Forex dealer. Any news, opinions, research, data, or other information contained within this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment or trading advice. FXDD expressly disclaims any liability for any lost principal or profits without limitation which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. As with all such advisory services, past results are never a guarantee of future results.