This is a special message directly to all current NMi Super Scalper clients and for other parties with an interest in current status.
As you well know by now we've been experiencing some technical issues with regards the Guardian software. Last night a bit of a breakthrough was determined as a result of clarification on a miscommunication between the coder implementing the Guardian software and myself.
The sum total of this realisation is that settings in the set files I use on our accounts that we show (the official fwd demo, and the two (1+10k) ECN accts), are not being reflected in the settings that clients are receiving from our server. In short, you do not have the correct settings and until we can supply them to you via the Guardian system of things, the EA will not trade as it's intended too. So, by all means do whatever testing you may wish on a backtester or a demo FWD test, but do NOT run it on live money or expect to mirror our account until I provide you with firm advice from me that this issue has resolved.
I have 2 coders working with each other to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. When it is resolved, I expect in day or 2 (but I dont want to make a committment because I dont know) it shouldn't require little if anything more from clients. It is one of the benefits of the Guardian software that any code mods we do our end are without need for you to download anything new, or follow any new instructions.
I would like to take this chance to allude you to some other pertinent points that require mentioning now:
1) We've disabled the payment link, no new clients are being accepted until all technical issues are resolved.
2) We did state clearly that this deal is a sweetheart early bird offer, a generous deal of 2 x demo and 2 x live licences, running on 5 pairs. For $100 it is extraordinary value compared to what you'd be paying MDP or the # 1 vendor for what is essentially a very similar system. Neither of those EA's come with a 5 currency option as standard either and this far the ROI : relative draw down has been superior on the NMi Super Scalper EA. I've been told by those who would know that it's right up there with those EA's, and to these people I say I've barely scratched the surface of how far I believe I can take the system and that's exactly the most enjoyable aspect of FX for me - system design - something I've been able to do very little of late due to my 14hr a day commitment to looking after paid clients of the EA.
3) I have personally kept you apprised, regularly by direct email, and forum posting.
4) I have personally been working myself almost to death to service the demand that we did purposely seek to initially limit via an email to 65 people who'd left their details with NMi, and 1 post on our myfxbook thread. The avalanche of interest, resulting in me filing most inquiries to be later replied to, was caused by an earlier than anticipated post at Donna FX. It's a huge FX forum and the post there was earlier than we had planned or allowed for, and the fellow who started the thread has been so informed. I didn't post anything in Donna FX for weeks prior to this to avoid any extra attention on the EA, and even told Donna before all of this that I did not desire her to do an intro for NMi before we were ready (much as it was and still is a valued gesture which we did fully intend on taking her up on).http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5488.0
5) We've no issue or impediments to provide a refund immediately, and we've issued them immediately to the 3 out 100+ folks that have so far elected to enter into the deal under the terms of our offer and have later decided it was not acceptable to them. Generally the indication is that they'll monitor the EA and maybe come back later, but really this course of action is of no benefit to you as you'll just end up paying more for the EA later if you do decide to buy it, and you'll not get a working version any sooner nor be a part of the process some have referred to as being a 'guinea pig'. My honest suggestion is if time spent mucking about is really the issue for you - just do something else for a week and come back when all the dust has settled. Let others do the hard work, and arrive on the scene at your convenience for a seamless service experience.
6) For all our clients that bear with us through this period I do undertake to open a special section of the forum just for you, I'll seek to share some special benefits as I'm able to share with you, developments ahead of time to the general public, some extra pairs to run the EA ahead of time and free of charge. I've a lot of value I can add, and am being approached by other FX related service providers with special deals+offers, but we first need to get past the basics.
7) This is our first ever commercial EA release in case anyone missed that, and I estimate we'll have a well oiled machine sometime close to 14 days from our website crashing on day one. By my measure, that's a decent effort at this.
So, yes we were under prepared for the load, but it was not a load that we anticipated as soon as it came.
About all I can say is that we have multiple folks working diligently on your behalf, and it's equally in their best interest to see you receive the proper and full delivery of the product. The best thing that you the clients of NMi can do to facilitate the process of the swiftest possible delivery is to sit tight and give us the room we need to complete what is required, and service our first priority - YOU our clients.
We are greatly appreciative of the support we have received, too, thank you, I'm indebted.
New Millennium Inc
Forex & Commodity Trading Serviceswww.new-millenniuminc.com