Thanks for the detailed explanation. However, I still have my own reservations.
1. Your service PROBABLY fulfills the criteria. PROBABLY, because you can show no single account to prove it. And since there is no single account as proof, the shown accounts could be EASILY 'cherry-picked' and the provided summary could be 'cooked'. I don't say that is the case, but it is POSSIBLE. So the 'probable' in my above statement is justified.
2. With the high performance fees you charge your business is the most profitable business model one can imagine, making tons of money at practically no risk. On the other hand - as detailed in my previous note - for investors with less than 300k USD to invest, it can provide only minimal passive income. At best.
3. My friend has lost 30% of his account within 30 minutes with your service, which was worth of 6 month's of his GROSS profits. In addition, he has lost all the performance fees he had paid monthly during those six months, so after 6 months he ended up with -15% NET LOSS, which loss was the unrefundable performance fees he paid. It is a fact. Of course he could have used his losses to offset future gains, but he just did not want to continue and risk his funds for another 6 months to lose all gross profits again within 30 minutes. Not to mention the unrefundable performance fees.
In summary, should an investor be happy with 20% yearly net income (after taxes) and accept the risk of losing 30% of his account within 30 minutes, then I would recommend your services.
Nevertheless, I am still not convinced that the strategy fulfills all criteria (for the technical reasons mentioned above).
We didn't realise we would have to spell this all out repeatedly when its all there in the first post...maybe now you understand why we are fine with focusing on our own funds and that of our existing Clients...imagine dealing with burnt-blind sceptics all day long, no thanks, you can't pay us enough.
We are Not here to look for your recommendation or approval, merely to state our claim, which is FACTUAL - we met the criteria YEARS ago. Many others will have the capacity to see our claim as the truth. You just need a bit more spoon feeding in order to lift up the blinkers...so here we go again:
1. INCORRECT - (repeated now for the 3rd time) we provided you with a SINGLE verified and regulated PAMM account consisting of 51 MONTHS to be exact! (did you even look?! its the 2nd PAMM on the PDF). 51 months = 4 YEARS and 3 months! +5.4% per month! and -9.5% DD!...what do you Not understand about that? Simple, just go back to our post, download the pdf or jpg document, there is only 1 PAMM name (FTK-4207) with 51 months history...find that account on ubertrading myfxbook (excuse the ton of accounts). Then, please, to spare us hearing that the monthly average is incorrect, please read our post again and follow the instructions by adding up the profits for each month and divide by the total number of months. To avoid further complications and errors, attached is the document in excel format...now all you need to do is check it. Then come back here and apologise for getting it wrong multiple times in this thread and for stating that we are 'cherry-picking' - we have better things to do and any combination of our accounts, even all of them together, will still result in an excellent performance i.e. substantially profitable over the last 6 years.
2. Which myfxbook and statistics are you looking at...not ours. How much passive income do you require? First you started with 5% gross per month and we have shown that even 8% over 4 to 6 YEARS is possible as a combined portfolio, now its still not good enough...tell that to every serious trader and hedge fund and investment out there and they will think you are loony. Many of the 500k Clients made about 20% NET last month alone...most with minimal DD. That is $100k NET...how long do you take to earn $100k NET in your job? The smaller accounts 30k to 100k made up to 50% Net in 1 month, let alone the last year. How long does it take you to earn $15k to $50k NET? Now lets take a look at our 'HL VIP' verified public accounts...many of these made 25% NET in the last month or two...that is $2.5k Net profit on a $10k account in 2 months...that is just ONE account, our clients EACH have MANY accounts, because they listen and understand how it works. Account #1 made $174k in 7 months, which is 9% per month with -0.16% DD. Account #2 made 109k in 6 months, which is 8.7% per month with only -0.10% DD. Of course not every one is as profitable as the next, and every broker is different and occasionally we make mistakes, which is why those that can afford to, do have multiple accounts...allowing for some diversification.
3. Your retelling of your friend's experience is bizarre. How is it even possible to move around that much in such a short period of time unless HE was TESTING various brokers. Occasionally a Client or IB go on a mission opening various broker accounts that are Not already fully tested - we don't necessarily complain since it gives us the chance to TEST most of the brokers out there, that's most likely what happened...testing is fairly quick, but actual trading takes time. You asked to be corrected if you wrong, and that IS what we are doing...We very much doubt you have the full facts...please tell your friend to contact us so that we can investigate...if he comes forward we will discuss RESUMING the RECOVERY, which could take us as little as one month on a $10k acc. Unrefundable: how much experience do you really have...since when is there a refund for a genuine trading related DD...we would love to claim back all our DDs from the many traders that have managed our funds like drunk monkeys. YOU can see for yourself on our various accounts that your friend's experience is out of the ordinary...or can you.
Performance fee: Jealousy makes...... Please read our profile page and our original post if we haven't already clarified how expensive it is to trade like this. Otherwise do it yourself...maybe you have $250k starting capital to spend on infrastructure? and monthly costs and the time it would take to progress from demo to live, and the fact that you are over a decade behind in experience. This is not a cheap $1k EA. Just ONE data feed can cost $20k per MONTH, we use many, then we have multiple collocated servers, service providers, software programmers and of course our time...since every single account is traded and managed separately (no copier, no MAM)...only a few money managers will even begin to understand how complex and much work that is. We would gladly sit back or hit the beach with a surf board and pay someone else the fee to do our job as effectively as we do it, but that's just unrealistic. It is what it is...if you think its too much to pay for this level of trading, then don't join and instead rather wait for Grail or deposit in the bank or with the next Grid MAM that charges 25-40% perf fee...No need to follow up and let us know how those turn out since you may run out of time for Grail to appear and then inflation will eventually destroy the 2nd and poor money management will blow the 3rd.