This challenge is not simply about the fact of turning $40-$1000.
This challenge is all about the habits required in trading, to turn from an amateur to a professional:
5 Differences Between Amateurs and Professionalshttps://mayooshin.com/amateurs-and-professionals/
1. Amateurs wait to feel inspired. Professionals stick to a schedule.
Don't wait to feel inspired; take action NOW.
2. Amateurs focus on goals. Professionals focus on habits.
More important than achieving the $4000 in this challenge, is the habit that you will form.
3. Amateurs strive to achieve. Professionals strive to improve.
Similar to 2, don't focus on the achievement of $4000, strive for continual improvement of yourself.
4. Amateurs stall after failure. Professionals grow after failure.
Don't give up. If you fail, learn the lesson and keep trying.
5. Amateurs live for opinions. Professionals live for the truth.
Don't worry about what others say. The truth is what YOU BELIEVE, based upon your experiences, determination, understanding.
The Path to Turning Pro:
1. Thou shalt commit to a schedule.
2. Thou shalt believe that they are ‘Pro.’
Timestamp: Feb 11, 14:59