As suggested, I went to only one FX pair and due to human error again late Thursday I lost a few points.
I am back on track however for Monday start and will be looking at averaging 25% gain a week across 5 trading days.
The main aim now is just to leave it and by the end of December recover the initial $150 deposit I made to break-even and 'start again'.@trollsdindy
- To be honest I haven't employed any actual strategy, it is just a combination of an EA and a HMA indicator which works well. I would like to take the credit but I can't.@jmaster
- 'The price' for me is free, apart from the deposit into the brokerage account and time to test. So yes, worth the price. (if this is what you mean?)@Fxg54
- During November I stopped trading after 'trial and error' which I have just re-started on Monday 30 November. For some background information I was using an EA 'Corti 2.22' in October trying a number of FX pairs / configurations, leading into November I tried a newer version of Corti that saw me lose about 85% of my equity.
- Again, thank Mastercool66 for all his work into Corti and revitalising hobby in retail trading.@Mikehussey
- Not sure if you are asking me for an EA or offering one?@marco_mmbiz
For anyone interested I have attached the EA, Indicator and Preset I am using.
This should work for anything, but only one stock or currency pair at a time, have not tested with a crypto broker.
N.B. have back tested but results are very different in live trading and v1.10 of my preset means I have tried and tested 110 times to find the best 'set' so far.
"Or die trying...." Sonny Crockett, Miami Vice 1980's