1. The system is a long term system and you need to have patience trading it.
After thousands of trades and years of losing money.
2. A short term loss does not mean the system has lost its edge and recovery will eventually come if you just stick to it.
1 week = short term. Several years ----> not so much.
3. The expected max DD for the high risk account can be up to 50-60%, so the system is still performing as expected.
98% DD account was also explained as perfectly normal.
4. The system is capable of making massive gains in short period so it will recover the losses very quickly when the market conditions are right.
Your average losses are larger then your average winning trades. Largest loss larger than largest win.
5. We are 100% confident in the system and that’s why we are trading $200K Real Money on our Fully Verified accounts.
Somewhere you wrote that it is your account, now the account belongs to you and somebody else.
6. If you don’t believe me then just watch the account for another 12 months. We have nothing to hide
That explains why you hide open trades and lots so that users don't see that you double up/down on your positions.
Reality looks like this.
1 & 2 - I am sorry, but you clearly don't have a long term view about trading, so it's useless trying to continue explaining how the system works to you.
3 - I have explained several times before, the 88% and 94% DD on my old personal accounts were due to running the accounts on high risk and withdrawing profits regularly and leaving only enough funds to cover the trading margin. Such large DD is no longer possible with how the current accounts are traded, because the lot sizes will now go down as the accounts reduce in size . By the way, the total profit on my personal accounts over 4 years was $330K - which is a convenient fact you have always chosen to ignore: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/jimmy8378
4. That's because the system is only less than 6 months old and that does not represent the long term picture. If you check the stats on SFE Price Action, the average win (€6.01) x winning % (57%) is larger than the average loss ( -€7.14) x losing % (43%), the largest win (€341.01) is larger than the largest loss (-€152.00), and the overall profit factor is 1.13 over 5 years: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/autotrade/sfe-price-action/1331484
5. Yes the accounts are mine, but I say 'we' because the accounts represent the Smart Forex Expert team as a whole - I look after the signal and Joel is the developer behind the EAs.
6. I chose not to display active trades so that other people won't be able to copy them. Lot sizes have always been visible in the trading history. Check them and tell me where you see it's a martingale system? You can also see our accounts trading live on the YouTube live stream, so our account history and trading activities are already as transparent as they can ever be.
I really don't understand your motif behind talking down our system. If you think you have a better system then by all means go and use it. But just remember 99% of the systems that look promising now will die out within the next 5 years, whereas our system will still be alive and going strong by then. 😄