this page is turning into selling board. The worst is i went through previous page and saw several account blown.
Is this the goal of this page to have people to recruit PAMM?
Because this is the most read Topic on Myfxbook, and the scammers are always looking for the next victim. 😄
Personally I would NEVER trust the results of a system if:
1. The broker is not well-known / not regulated, even if the results are fully verified - these brokers can generate fake or modified trading history on their servers.
2. The growth curve looks too smooth - they are most likely to be grid or martingale systems that will inevitably crash in the end. (the only exception I have seen is GPS Robot which has survived many years until now, but I still don't like their risk/reward ratio and the potential of a huge DD if things go wrong)
3. Updates on the account are few and far between - those system owners are most likely trying to hide a large drawdown, and they will only update their accounts when the outcome is favourable.
4. The trading account balance is very small - it is very likely that they have many other small accounts that have failed, and they only publish the last one that has survived. It's more than likely this account will eventually fail as well.
5. The system owner bans other people when his system is being questioned - why ban people if there is nothing to hide?
Everyone, please stay safe in this dangerous Forex world. 😉