Assuming you find Successful Mentors.
1. Some may not have the system that best works for you.
- First determine what you want from trading (5%, 10%, 30% Return Per Month)
- Next Determine if they have the approach that you are comfortable with. If they use Indicators that are accurate, but you want a system with clear charts using just Candlestick Signals, then some of these mentors would not be for you.
- Determine how often you can trade. If the Mentors system requires being in front of your computer screen at times not convenient to your 9/5 Routine, may have a problem with fatigue over the long/term.
2. Some may require an Expensive Fee, Affordable Fee or give it to you for Free.
- Now, most people looking for a system that works and a Mentor to help them often feel they should get it for Free or Cheap out of the 'goodness or kindness of their heart'. But how many people with a Service or Product offered in life provide it for Free?
Assuming that this Service is valuable, people should not expect it to be Free or Cheap. Afterall, unless you are friends with them, it will be a stranger offering his time and time is money! Agreed? Especially in an area like the Forex with a High Failure Rate that requires tremendous amount of hardwork and dedication to avoid being another losing trader. I cant remember going into a Microsoft store and seeing Windows being given away for free except as a 30 Day Free Trial with the purchase of a computer. And the last time I checked, the new 2018 S3 AUDI was about $40000...with the only thing be free being test drive.
So we have to ensure that when we are looking for help that it is in line with what we realistically need based on our needs with a realistic set of criteria and not what we 'Feel' should be the case.