It's not a scam company, some problems exist. Their spreads and commissions are excellent though. My exprerience:
- when I started ECN trading with them, I was amazed at the speed of execution and low spreads. Lasted for two weeks.
- they were very forthcoming with a further reduction in costs through lower commission in exchange for a larger VIP account, but I didn't go for it right away.
- anyway, after two weeks, the so-called ECN execution soon deteriorated, execution became between two to five secs on every order became standard, including order modifications. Scalping on 5min TF became a big hassle despite the low spreads.
- they couldn't fix it despite several requests, said this is how ECN market works - it takes time for the broker to fetch the best price from their liquidity providers (lol)...
- decided to withdraw and got my money back within two weeks.
- customer service was excellent, very friendly and responsive (except for the inability to solve what really mattered).
There is always a larger game