Posting verified live result in myfxbook.com is certainly one of the good ways in attracting potential investors.
That is absolutely NOT a good way to attract potential investors.
Stats pages are not intended for that use.
Stats pages are easily manipulated and it is a trivial matter to generate unlimited gains with fake stats.
Besides this, what fx managers will do to solicit new clients?
Perhaps the more important questions would be:
1) What kind of returns has your own investment portfolio generated for the last 48 months?
2) Do you consistently generate an ROI of 25% or greater per year?
3) What kind of strategy are you going to use with other peoples money exactly?
4) What is the risk level with your strategy?
5) Why do you need to attract potential investors in the first place?
6) Are you also investing your own funds at the same level that your clients would be?
7) Do you have all your licenses, bonds, insurance, certifications, and corporate registrations completed and current?
8) What kind of guarantees are you offering your potential investors?
9) What region and country are you offering your services in?
10) Do you intend to accept international investors?
11) Do you have a physical office for clients to come to for meetings?
12) Are you prepared to provide read only access to your entire portfolio of accounts, so that the general public has the ability to audit your accounts and verify your investments as being legitimate and accurate?
Soliciting new clients shouldn't even be on your list of things to worry about until you have your own investment portfolio in order and ALL of your legal requirements taken care of in advance of touching even 1 cent of a potential clients funds.
There are hundreds of things that need to be done before you should even consider the question of how to solicit potential investors.
Prove your worth over the long term as a professional investor and you should never need to worry about finding an investor.
They will come to you.