To use chat, please login.
Back to contacts

90% are loser ..why ?

Professional4X
Aug 02 2019 at 19:24
1189 сообщений
BallyLemur posted:
But even when people try to trade using EA (which has no emotion) they are almost all loser. I am starting to think that it is impossible to make money trading Forex


Do you really expect to get rich from an EA that was randomly downloaded from the Internet?

Ask yourself, if this thing works so great why are they selling it for $49.95 or some other such absurd price level.

The answer is simple, regardless of what 'promises' and 'guarantees' that are given, NO EA that your going to buy from a random website is EVER going to make you infinitely wealthy.

REAL expert level traders know this is a fact, and people who buy such things are getting ripped off.

If it looks too good to be true, it's probably a scam! Let the buyer beware.
Professional4X
Aug 02 2019 at 19:27
1189 сообщений
If you want to make money with investing then you need to diversify your portfolio, learn proper money management, reduce your risk, trade with REASONABLE SL and TP levels, and check 100% of your emotions at the door.

Stop putting your faith in other people to provide you with the 'holy grail' of automated systems, and learn to trade PROPERLY.


If it looks too good to be true, it's probably a scam! Let the buyer beware.
Felhagamand
Aug 16 2019 at 18:06
25 сообщений
The main reason for the massive failure is advertising. Novice traders are very gullible and intoxicated by the prospect of QUICK and EASY earnings in a few steps.
In fact, the modern Forex market is indeed a unique place where absolutely everyone can earn big money. The only problem here is that this is not so simple.

forex_trader_[565984]
Aug 17 2019 at 08:41
144 сообщений
The answer is simple. 90% are looser that's why the remaining 10% make consistent profits and that's how the forex market works.

Forex market takes the money from impatient and undisciplined traders as losses and market rewards the same money to patient and disciplined forex traders as profits, because forex market is a zero sum game.

To talk more realistically, there are already highly sophisticated automated algos with high computing power run by big players like banks and hedge funds who actually provide liquidity to the market and control the major price movements and it is very difficult or almost impossible to beat them and take money out of their pockets.

So the total money which is lost by 90% of traders feed as profits to all of them and remaining comes to some of the professional traders.

Brighthouse
Aug 19 2019 at 12:08
7 сообщений
Q_FxTrader posted:
The answer is simple. 90% are looser that's why the remaining 10% make consistent profits and that's how the forex market works.

Forex market takes the money from impatient and undisciplined traders as losses and market rewards the same money to patient and disciplined forex traders as profits, because forex market is a zero sum game.

To talk more realistically, there are already highly sophisticated automated algos with high computing power run by big players like banks and hedge funds who actually provide liquidity to the market and control the major price movements and it is very difficult or almost impossible to beat them and take money out of their pockets.

So the total money which is lost by 90% of traders feed as profits to all of them and remaining comes to some of the professional traders.


How very depressing. Is there any hope for retail traders?

forex_trader_[565984]
Aug 19 2019 at 13:26
144 сообщений
Brighthouse posted:
Q_FxTrader posted:
The answer is simple. 90% are looser that's why the remaining 10% make consistent profits and that's how the forex market works.

Forex market takes the money from impatient and undisciplined traders as losses and market rewards the same money to patient and disciplined forex traders as profits, because forex market is a zero sum game.

To talk more realistically, there are already highly sophisticated automated algos with high computing power run by big players like banks and hedge funds who actually provide liquidity to the market and control the major price movements and it is very difficult or almost impossible to beat them and take money out of their pockets.

So the total money which is lost by 90% of traders feed as profits to all of them and remaining comes to some of the professional traders.


How very depressing. Is there any hope for retail traders?

it may sound depressing..but it is the fact how forex market works. Because money doesn't come from nothing. Someone has to loose so that someone else will gain the same money.

The answer is again simple. If you can't beat them, then join them.

I mean instead of trying hard to develop your own strategy and trade yourself or finding holy grail etc, simply join a already successful trader through fund management or PAMM or through signal service etc.

But the difficult question is how to find a successful trader who is also providing any such service to retail traders is the task of the trader to find. Because most of the times if someone is providing any such service means he is not 100% confident on his trading skills and he is risking the money of the investors which might get wiped out at some point in time in future.

So managing risk and allocating funds in multiple trading strategies and systems by diversification is the key to successful trading and making profit in long term from forex market. I mean never put all your money with one trader or one trading system or one broker etc and always keep funds diversified in multiple places safely so that if one gets wiped out still you can survive in forex market in long run.

JanZg
Aug 20 2019 at 16:07
1 сообщений
Are those stats correct though...?
What is counted?
Traders complete history, each individual account, each trade taken (doubt it)?
 And Traders have many accounts on various brokers, small burner accounts
I can burn 10 200€ accounts and be profitable on a 20.000€ account and I am losing 90% of the time...

How ist that statistic made?

Roberto21
Aug 20 2019 at 19:17
364 сообщений
Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

Sven98
Oct 29 2019 at 11:32
39 сообщений
Another reason traders lose because of trading without a trading strategy.

Adribaasmet
Oct 29 2019 at 16:55
935 сообщений
Sven98 posted:
Another reason traders lose because of trading without a trading strategy.

Really; without having a particular trading system; the journey is very risky! Besides, traders should have a clear game plan!

Чтобы оставить комментарий, необходимо войти в систему.