Agree on this
I'm with Grinta-Invest for more than 2 years and plan to stay there as long as i'm getting profit.
Now about my numbers:
- average monthly ROI (netto): 3.7%
- biggest drawdown per trade: 0.4%
- average win per trade: 2.2 pips
- winning ratio: 99% + of trades
- low risk
- stable passive income
- good ROI
- fast withdrawals (usually 1-2 business days for SEPA transactions)
- good support via Skype.
- a little bit high performance fee for small accounts (i'd like it to be lower)
- high minimum deposit (10k EURO) to join arbitrage system
- strict terms regarding withdrawals of profit
Pretty good arbitrage trading system which i definitely recommend as alternative investment for getting high passive income with very low risk. Perfect for big investors.
Your system is so great! However, I have checked some of the history orders. I found some problems. Maybe it's my mistake since I am not an experienced trader.
Open Date Close date Symbol Action Lots SL(Pips) TP(Pips) Open Price Close Price Pips Profit (USD) Duration Gain
05.28.2020 05:22 05.28.2020 05:22 GBPJPY Sell 10.18 - - 132.05100 132.02000 3.1 292.80 6s 0.29%
For this order, I have checked the chart from ICMarkets 1M Chart. Open 132.318, High 132.318, Low 132.283, Close 132.284. There were no 132.051 and 132.020. Same case for 05.27.2020 12:30 order.
I don't understand! Sorry to bother you! Thanks!