with legal brokers - arbitration is prohibited, and is a violation of the rules.
That's what I said!
What are they counting on? Promoting Arbitration Advisor. Newbies?
You can read it on page 1 of this thread:
- It's not my system, I'm just using it as a client on arbitrage managed account. 30% of performance fee is being charged from my profit for using it.
- As I know, the system is not for sale and/or for copy.
- I'm not affiliate of Grinta-Invest and don't get any commission or other benefits for bringing new clients.
- Grinta-Invest is not regulated broker.
- Yes, Grinta is paying.
- I earned and withdrawn more, than invested. All the stats are published here, and I'm not going to share proofs of payment and my other private info.
- In my case minimum deposit to join the system was 10,000 EUR, but current conditions I don't know.
First point is correct, it's not his system. Second point is correct, they use it to scam people. About the 3rd point no one knows.The 4th point is correct, the broker is not regulated. 5th point is wrong, he never did a single withdrawal (all withdrawals are just 'performance fees' of the 'broker'). 6th point is also wrong, there's not a single evidence that anyone really got his money out again. 7th point is correct, they want people to invest 10k just to 'use' this system (typical Ponzi scheme).