Good morning traders.The GBP pairs are not ready to go north anymore in my view as GBPNZD and GBPJPY have both broken below their supports,and thus want to continue the downtrend going south.GBPCAD was not ready to go north even before my previous post.With at least these 3 pairs indicating they are still in the downtrend,my bias has resumed to shorting the pairs if I see my favorite short setups,God-willing with at least 300 pips from GBPNZD and 200 pips from GBPJPY.GBPCHF is still showing signs of going north though,I suggest staying out,except if it breaks the 1.4315 level with strong conviction for a long trade.Should GBPCHF too break the bottom of the range and re-test,my bias will resume shorting the pair too,God-willing.
In all,traders with humble accounts may wait for the NFP news to be over before entering trades today,while those with fairly large accounts and greater risk appetite may enter their trades as they see their favorite setups,God-willing.Yesterday being generally quiet we may expect some good movements and thus pips today,God-willing.
Hello fellow traders, This has been a very busy pips making week for most of us,I guess-shorting GBPJPY and GBPNZD as I posted on Friday.I have just shorted both pairs again now.For GBPJPY my suggested TPs are 152.95,!50.98 and 148.77 God-willing. As for GBPNZD,TP are 2.01940 and 1.9890 id we have a strong 1 hr close below 2.01940 God-willing.I also shorted EURCAD heavily,but it seems to be setting up for a buy now.Still watching it but have closed all my short trades.
Fellow traders, GBPCAD has a potential 400 pips downwards move,God-willing.I have short it now at the market price and one may also wait wait for a good pullback before entering with the first TP 1.8240 level God-willing.
Hello HalleyFX and fellow traders, I happen to be in GBPNZD trade before the news-Reserve Bank of New Zealand rate decision.I quickly put in a small lot size some 15 minutes before the news.It gaped down about 260 pips in my favor being a sell trade-to God is the praise.The news was positive and according to the market expectation.Overall NZD has been strong for a while now.
Consequently for NZDUSD pair we should expect a corresponding gap up and that was happened(as seen in chart Mr HalleyFX posted).Now that pair has been in a mild uptrend. With Thursday's strong daily close above 0.70528 level I anticipate a good pullback to a strong support say the gap created and with right formation of buy set-up around 0.7027-0.7040 level I would rather buy and aim i the long run but take profits along the way,God-willing.
Dear HalleyFX,thank you for your post.I suggest that we wait for a retest of the low 0.70302 level and see a rejection of price at that level and a confluence of proof that that support holds before going long or else till there occurs a strong candle close of say 1 hr candle above 0.70805 level before entering long God-willing.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Valutahandel innebär en hög risknivå som kanske inte är lämplig för alla investerare.
Hävstångseffekten skapar ytterligare risker och förlustexponering. Innan du bestämmer dig för att handla med utländsk valuta bör du noga överväga dina investeringsmål, din erfarenhetsnivå och din risktolerans.
Du kan förlora en del av eller hela din ursprungliga investering. Investera inte pengar som du inte har råd att förlora. Utbilda dig om de risker som är förknippade med valutahandel och sök råd från en oberoende finansiell eller skatterådgivare om du har några frågor.
Alla uppgifter och all information tillhandahålls endast i informationssyfte och är inte avsedda för handelsändamål eller rådgivning.
Tidigare resultat är inte en indikation på framtida resultat.