Is anyone here using a no-commission broker?
I prefer low commission brokers over no commission ones. I think when the brokers don’t charge commissions directly, they try to charge it some way or the other. I could be wrong though.
1. Broker always charges you a fee
2. It is either hidden as spread markup so for example eurusd spread 35 pipettes.
3. It could be transparent as commission e.g. $5.5 for 1 lot
4. It could be combination of both so spread markup e.g. 8 pipettes and $10 commission
5. Moreover while commissions are fixed the spread may be variable or dynamic
6. Also brokers charges you fee for keeping trade open called swap. Rarely they pay you this fee. It depends on pair and broker.