How come all good reviews, but nobody who gave review has a little account? Something is missing.
You have a very valid point. reviews can be forged. But I have an account with these guys and I feel they are insanely good.
There are generally 3 major issues with forex brokers.
1) They are market makers and want their clients to loose: I have an account with these guys and so fa I have made over 35000 USD. No issues in payouts and no restrictions in my trading accounts. So they really dont mind if I keep making money. Hence not a market maker
2) Lack of technology and quality feeds: Well, open a live account with them and you will know. They give upto 5 decimal points for EUR and they offer over 10 platforms to trade from.
3) Client Support: This is one of the major strengths these guys have, speak to their client support team over the phone, email them or chat with them live on their website. Always available and always ready to spend whatever time it takes to resolve your queries.
I have done more research on this broker and here are some of the things that truly stand out for this broker.
1) Very professional blog with logical trade ideas, updated regularly. check www.finprotrading.com/blog
2) Very high volume broker as per MyFXBook analysis (which is independent of these reviews and is a true benchmark of a broker's client volume) here is the link for your review : https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-volume
3) Very popular in Asia and India in general. I have done a quick check on their website popularity. Here is a link by Alexa (an Amazon company that ranks every website based on the traffic on their website) https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/finprotrading.com#trafficstats
If you know about these rankings. Being in top 6000 websites in terms of popularity in India and being in top 75000 websites in terms of popularity means they are Hot and in Demand. Not many brokers have that high a ranking.
So far, I love this broker. But if you suspect, why not open a small $100 account with them and share your experience with MyFXBook community.
Hope I helped