Posts by myfxpt
Previous 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. 33 Next
[quote]ZOOM posted: Have only exchanged a few mails with Adrian. Never had any business with him but his responses were fast and pretty accurate for me to get a good grasp of what he was offering. I didn't buy the EA as I was researching various ones at the time, though I liked one which could match my own risk profiles. That's that. But reading up here his explanations, they seem to make pretty good and far better sense than angry rant of someone who didn't even lose money. From what I understand Adrian made him over 50% gain with his EA and he didn't even fully pay for the service - assumi......
[quote]ForexAssistant posted: Gary, what if a system is designed to use more draw? The draw really only tells you how efficient you are working. If you never get higher than 10% draw, that means that the other 90% of your money isn't doing anything for you. Plus, depending on the system, it could do well staying around 10% draw, then fail completely within a couple of days. Draw down should be treated like an indicator, sometimes they're wrong so we can't put too much faith in it. However, the system in question is so week in so many areas, I'm with you, it tells me all I need to know too......
Incorporating In Experienced Traders Jun 17 2014 at 08:36
Wow...the lengths that US traders have to go to these days! Whatever happened to "freedom of choice? Good luck, guys! [cool]
Traders survey In Experienced Traders Jun 17 2014 at 08:28
HolyCow! [cool]
Drawdown of 60.11% pretty much tells me all I need to know! [cool]
[quote]TheCyclist posted: I doubt your brother is in the US army mate. Need to be able to speak english for that. [/quote] [cool]
PAMM accounts In General Jun 17 2014 at 06:42
[quote]Ingimundur posted: I will never use Instaforex. But of course everyone is free to choose his broker at his own risk. With little work, it is easy to investigate before choosing good broker. Here are few examples:,1#?p......
You don't have to be a mechanic to drive a car, but you should know how to check oil, water, and tyre pressure, and knowing the road rules is always a good idea too. This is a risky, fast moving marketplace, and you ought to get to know your way around even if auto-trading. Just saying! [cool]
My strategy In Experienced Traders Jun 13 2014 at 22:15
[quote]david14 posted: If any one need to buy my strategy can ping me...... 100% manual entry wilth perfect stoploss & target levels[/quote] I thought commercial use and spamming were not tolerated on Myfxbook?
Profit strategy In New Traders Jun 13 2014 at 22:09
Track record not verified. Trading privileges not verified.
AiG Performance of Services Index (5h 23min)
Market Snapshot: U.S. stocks edge higher...(4 min ago)
EURUSD 1.11425 GBPUSD 1.5114
USDJPY 120.103 USDCAD 1.21155







Download Myfxbook iOS App Download Myfxbook Android App
Twitter |  Facebook |  Site Map  |  Terms  |   Privacy Policy
©2014 Myfxbook Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.