To see the live results, click here.
Contest duration: The Contest starts at the commencement of trading on May 15th at 08:00 GMT and ends on June 14th 08:00 GMT.
2. How to participate: To participate in the Contest, each entrant must follow the instructions on (www.myfxbook.com) and create a Contest demo account (“Account”) provided by Valutrades. Every entrant is allowed to have one (1) Account only. Each Account will be locked until the beginning of the Contest and will start with a balance of 10,000 USD in virtual funds (demo).
3. Contest eligibility: The Contest is open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age completed at the starting point of the Contest and have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence.
NOTE: US residents are not eligible to participate in the contest.
1. The total prize fund amounts to 7,000 USD and will be distributed among the three (4) winners to their real funded Valutrades accounts as follows:
- First Prize : 5,000 USD (Plus VIP Account)
- Second Prize: 1,000 USD (Plus VIP Account)
- Third Prize: 500 USD
- Fourth Prize: 500 USD
A VIP Account = Free VPS for 3 months, Free ValuSentiment Access, Free Range Bar Indicator, Free VIP webinar access, Raw Spreads
In order to receive a funded trading account with Valutrades, the participant's account application will undergo approval process by the Firm. In the event
that the live account is not approved, Valutrades will give out the prizes in the same amounts to the next contestant with the highest ending equity. The
winners are allowed to withdraw funds without restrictions.
2. Please note that it is not allowed to put forth more than one contest account. Such contestants will be disqualified.
3. Each participating demo account will begin with a $10,000 balance and a maximum leverage of 1:100. Demos will be blocked from trading till the competition begins.
4. In order for the participant to be eligible of the contest, he /she is required to provide their real personal data ( Name, Surname, contact details and e-mail) upon registration. Failure to provide the above data will result automatically in disqualification of the participation from the contest.
5. Winners (top 4) will be the participants who are eligible to the contest and present the largest demo account balance at the end of the contest period.
6. All open positions will be automatically liquidated at the close of the contest.
7. The participant upon registration to the contest agrees to publication of his/her Name and demo account trading record by Valutrades and Myfxbook during and after the expiration of the contest and the announcement of the relevant results, in any publicity or advertising relating to the contest or future promotions without compensation or approval. Winners agree to participate in promotional events, interviews, public announcements in connection with the Contest and Valutrades and its subsidiaries and advertising agencies may make use of their names and Account trading history and results. Entrants agree that information provided during Contest registration, including without limitation name and address, may be used by Valutrades and its subsidiaries and advertising agencies for the purposes and within the context of the Contest.
Contest Term Prizes:
- Determination of Prize Winners: Subject to the Contest Rules, the winners will be the entrants with the highest Account balance at the end of the Contest. Winners’ names and trading results will be posted on Myfxbook.com by (date.) Prizes will be provided for the first, second, third and forth place winners. - The prizes will be deposited into the existing account of the participant at the end of the contest, provided that the winner applies for and meets Valutrades’ new account qualifications and approval criteria within twenty (20) calendar days of prize notification. - Withdrawal of Funds: Funds deposited by Valutrades as a prize can be withdrawn after 2 days from the date of deposit. - Prize Notification: Prize winners will be notified by e-mail. In the event the selected winner(s) of any prize is/are ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within ten (10) calendar days, refuses the prize, or does not, within twenty (20) calendar days of prize notification and in Valutrades’ sole discretion, the prize will be forfeited and Valutrades, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant. - No Alternatives: Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. No prize transfer, assignment or substitution by winners is permitted.
Conditions and Limitation of Liability :
- Jurisdiction: Entrants agree that this Contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of United Kingdom.
- Taxes: Prize winners are solely responsible for any reporting requirements and payment of taxes associated with the Contest or prizes.
- Right to Terminate Contest: Valutrades reserves the right to delay, suspend or terminate this Contest at any time, without prior notice and without any liability to the participants.
Contests and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.
CFDs and FX are leveraged products and carry a high level of risk to your capital. It is possible to lose more than your initial deposit and you may be required to make further payments. These products may not be suitable for all clients, so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.