Registration for the contest has ended!
To see the live results, click here.
To see the live results, click here.
Registered Competitors: 3247
- In order to enter (the "Contest"), you must agree to the following terms and conditions set forth on this page (the "Rules"). Because you will be bound by these Rules and these Rules will form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Contest, please read them carefully. You may not enter the Contest and you will not be eligible for the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. You agree that registration for this Contest and/or entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- $5,000 in total prizes will be given out. A $3,000 Forex Capital Markets, Limited (“FXCM UK”) real funded account will go to first place and a $2,000 real funded FXCM account will go to second place. In order to receive a live funded account with FXCM, the participant’s account application will undergo approval process by FXCM. In the event that the live account is not approved, FXCM will give out the prizes in the same amounts to the next contestant with the highest ending balance. The winners are allowed to withdraw money without restrictions.
- The contest starts at 09:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, November 14 and ends at 17:00 PM (Eastern Time) on Thursday, December 13.
- Registration ends at 09:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, November 14.
- Every participant is allowed to have only one competition demo account. More than one demo account is grounds for disqualification.
- A demo account must be opened with FXCM UK. (Use ONLY the above sign up form to have an account issued to you automatically).
- Participating each participating demo accounts start with a $50,000 balance. Demos are blocked from trading before the competition starts.
- To be eligible for participation, traders must be willing to let their name, and demo account trading record for the time period of the contest be published and/or distributed by FXCM UK, its agents, subsidiaries, successors and Myfxbook during and after the life of the contest. Personal information such as, but not limited to, your address and demo account number will not be published. If the trader is unwilling to allow FXCM to publish his/her name and trading record , he/she must opt-out of the contest, hence, he/she will be disqualified from the contest.
- Winners (top 2) are those with the largest demo account balance at the end of the contest period, after liquidation.
- Correct contact details must be provided in order to claim your prize. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Traders can choose to opt out from the contest before and during the contest. By not opting out, you are subject to the contest's rules. Opting out will disqualify you from the contest. To opt out, please contact MyFXbook directly.
- FXCM UK has sole discretion in determining whether a client's deposit and/or trading activity entitles them to retain the prize credit.
- FXCM UK has sole discretion to disqualify any entrant or participant found in violation of these contest rules or if FXCM determines that such action is reasonable or necessary.
*In order to receive a live funded account with FXCM, the participant’s account application will undergo approval process by FXCM. In the event that the live account is not approved, FXCM will give out the prizes in the same amounts to the next contestant with the highest ending balance. The winners are allowed to withdraw money without restrictions.
Although demo accounts attempt to replicate real-time market scenarios, they are based on simulated market conditions. As such, there are key differences that distinguish it from a live account; including but not limited to, the lack of dependence on real-time market liquidity. The operational capabilities when executing orders in a demo environment may result in atypically expedited transactions, lack of rejected orders, and/or the absence of slippage. Additionally, updates to demo account may not coincide with those of live accounts.
Please note that demo accounts are based on simulated conditions. Though MetaTrader 4 demo accounts attempt to replicate real-time market scenarios, there are key differences that distinguish it from a live account; including, but not limited to, the lack of dependence on real-time market liquidity. In addition, MetaTrader 4 demo accounts may not reflect execution criterion required by the regulatory authorities of forex in the United States and may impair results achieved in a live scenario. The functionalities and/or products available with MT4 may include, but are not limited to, the ability to Hedge, trade Contract for Differences (CFDs), and not limited to using just First In First Out (FIFO) trade allocation methodology.
Forex Capital Markets Limited. (“FXCM UK”) is an independent legal entity and is not affiliated with Myfxbook. FXCM UK does not endorse any product or service described on this website. FXCM UK has not reviewed or verified any performance results presented on this website that does not pertain to the FXCM UK MT4 Demo contest. Contests and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.
High Risk Investment Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Contests and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.