Registration for the contest has ended!
To see the live results, click here.
To see the live results, click here.
Registered Competitors: 1838
- $4,000 in total prizes will be given out. A $2,500 GO Markets real funded trading account will go to first place, a $1,000 GO Markets real funded trading account will go to second place, and a $500 GO Markets real funded trading account will go to third place*.
- The contest starts at the start of the first trading week in September: 18:00 ET September 4th, 2011.
- The contest ends at: 17:00 ET 1st October, 2011 (contest total duration 25 days).
- Registration ends at 18:00 ET September 3rd, 2011.
- Every participant is allowed only one competition account. More than one competition account is grounds for disqualification. Only the demo account issued to you after registration will be allowed take part in the contest.
- Participating accounts start each with a $50,000 USD balance with a set leverage of 100:1. Accounts are not enabled for trading until the competition starts, and leverage cannot be changed during the period of the contest.
- All open positions will be automatically liquidated at the end of the contest.
- The top 3 placed participants of the contest are those with the highest percentage gain at the end of the contest period, after liquidation. They will be declared winners.
- All participants must allow their contest trading account record to be publicly published during and after the contest. Correct contact details must be provided in order to claim your prize.
- Participants can choose to opt out from the contest during and after the contest. By not opting out, you are subject to the contest's rules. Opting out will automatically disqualify you from the contest. To opt out, please contact GO Markets.
- GO Markets may use its sole discretion in determining whether a client’s trading activity entitles them to retain the prize. GO Markets has sole discretion to disqualify any participant found in violation of these contest rules or if GO Markets determines that such action is reasonable or necessary.
- Prize winners should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level. The prize is not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- *New accounts are subject to approval. If an account is not approved, GO Markets will provide a cash prize, to be determined at GO Markets discretion (minimum of half the value of the trading account prize).
- All prizes are in USD. If a winner wishes to receive their prize in one of EUR, NZD, GBP or AUD they may do so however the value of the USD prize will not change. In such an event, the prize in USD will be converted to the selected currency as at the conversion rate delivered by GO Markets.
- The funds deposited by GO Markets into the trading account as a prize can only be withdrawn after a period of 30 days from the date the account is opened has elapsed.
Risk Warning: Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. A Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for these products is available from GO Markets Pty Ltd to download at http://www.gomarketsaus.com/aboutus/legal/. The FSG and PDS should be considered before deciding to enter into any Derivative transactions with GO Markets Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. AFSL 254963. ABN 85 081 864 039.
Contests and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.