I'm looking for a good managed account with a minimum deposit of $10,000. anyone have any good experiences or are currently using one that they would recommend ?
The following makes our managed account service unique:
1. Verified: Our managed account performance and statistics are verified by Years of LIVE trading statements from our own accounts and that of our willing Clients; this in itself is extremely rare and yet it is essential for the Investor.
2. Risk: We generate excellent returns (average of +13% per month) and yet our worst peak-to-valley drawdown was only -13% and our worst month was only -2%. All positions are closed before rollover each day; therefore no floating positions remain in the market.
3. High probability: We trade manually and only enter trades when there is an extremely high probability of being profitable. The result is so effective that we have a profit factor of 9 and a winning rate of 84%.
4. Fee: Our only fee is performance based and we do Not receive any rebates or commissions. No profit = No fee.
5. Account Size: We welcome both small and large investors to join our PAMM and offer a personalised service for everyone. The minimum account opening deposit is determined by the brokerage and is usually $2,000.
Forex Manager provides you with a performance history, which is verified by LIVE trading account statements.
• 2009 = +369%
• 2010 = +108%
• 2011 = +105% as at 31 May 2011
• Monthly average: +13%
• Worst Month: -1.6% (2009), -2.2% (2010), +9.8% positive (as at 31 May 2011)
• Best Month: +47% (2009), +39% (2010), +34% (2011)
• Worst Historical Peak to Valley Drawdown: -13% and occurred in Feb 2010
• Largest winning trade: +13.62%
• Largest losing trade: -1.61%
• Trade winning rate: 84% of all trades are profitable
• Average winning trade: +0.38%
• Average losing trade: -0.21%
• Average leverage per trade: 1.6 : 1
• Profit Factor (Profit vs loss ratio): 9:1 (for every $9 that we gained, we lost $1)
Trading is done manually.
There are NO 'Black-Box' systems or 'Robots' involved.
Trades are closed before rollover each day, and prior to the weekend. There are No trades that are left open.
You are welcome to contact us with any questions you may have.
Please include your email address so that we can send you a detailed Information Pack, which includes: Intro, Performance Summary, FAQ, Testimonials and Live Statements.
Forex Manager DBA
Email: email@example.com (please make reference to myfxbook)