EURUSD,W1 Omówienie wykresu

heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 12, 2012 at 17:47
Awesome .. Prices rise according to predictions. That's the advantages of Fibonacci.
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 12, 2012 at 13:07
Finally, ... our goal has been achieved today.
If you still want to achieve the target is higher than 1.3150, please go ahead ..
but if I were you, it's better to wait until the market is clearly going where.

Now... maybe it's better if we take a break, enjoy the profit that we have gained during these 3 days, like going shopping to the mall, or go to the club.. or go to the beach.. Whatever you like.

Life is not just trading forex..

Thank you for your attention.
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 12, 2012 at 00:40
@clixmoneyacc: Algorithmics trading system that I used, is the result of my own development. I make it through the Delphi programming language.

As you know, I was a computer programmer in the Oil & Gas companies. Every day I see the movement of the SPM, Pressure and Temperature of Tubing and Casing on wells through a computer program that we have developed.

Basically, the price movements in the forex and oil well data that I see, it almost similar. It means, there is a trigger that causes a rise or fall.

For this reason, I was developed Algorithmics trading system, to help me detect the the presence or absence these triggers.

Remember, the price movement is done by humans, so the Algorithmics trading system is only for references and not for execution.

To decide Buy or Sell, of course, only the humans is can do it better, not a computer program. And that, too, is only human who has experienced in see whether or not a change in the graph. Unfortunately .. This skill can not occur in just a day, but it could be years.

And That's me .. :-)
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 10, 2012 at 21:27
Good morning, All.. How many pips do you get last night ? 40 pips ?!? hahaha .. Yes, I think, may be greater than that, a gain we get last night.

OK, keep in mind .. This is a high-risk trading. So, if you've got the gain,Don't be stingy to give charity to the poor people and the place of worship. Remember.! Your luck, it could be because we are doing a good deed, like sharing to the poor. :-)
Nzol90
Nzol90 Dec 09, 2012 at 13:04
heruiqbal, your account shows -99%...... How can it happened?
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 09, 2012 at 14:07
@Nzol90: Trading Forex is not just to buy or sell, but there emotion that influence decisions. I must admit, my soul a little unstable when i'm trading, especially because my capital is not much, so it is not able to withstand the price movement.
Definitely .. if you only have a little money, then trading forex just became a gambling game only. Exactly, like I do now. :-(
what is this spike ?
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 10, 2012 at 10:16
Yes.. you can see what will happen after this.
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 07, 2012 at 13:55
In the end, the target has been exceeded ..
And Now, when will we have to go back order 'BUY' ?
My advice, please open "BUY" when the price is above the 1.29170, with a target of 1.29670.
ABRACADABRA!! KUN FA YA KUN..!!
great analysis . expect a rally .. buy and hold .. dont set tight tp widen to 1.38 and switch SL to B/E
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 06, 2012 at 16:25
Attention All.. My algorithmics trading system says the price will go up since 18:35 pm last. For that from now on, you must be careful, because the price will turn back to Uptrend mode, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.. or maybe after breaking 1.2891. I don't know.. My advice, be careful..
clixmoneyacc
clixmoneyacc Dec 11, 2012 at 20:12
Which kind of algorithmics do you use?
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 06, 2012 at 14:32
You See ?? It only took 30 minutes, for a profit of more than $ 500, - This is Forex, Sometimes, you have to see, to believe..
bizWiz
bizWiz Dec 06, 2012 at 14:56
nice! well done!
my indikator also show turn so it shall be
exactly !
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 06, 2012 at 14:02
@avatar: WOW!! ... You are great! You can make the market turn out to be coming down. Thank you Master Guru. Now we have at 1.30270 :-)
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 06, 2012 at 00:59
Okay....!! Me and Asia Market is confirmed, we will meet again at 1.2891. see you there :-0
bizWiz
bizWiz Dec 06, 2012 at 12:53
so low? i would be very surprised to see it go there...
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Dec 06, 2012 at 13:12
@bizWiz : Actually, I also do not believe if the market could be like this. However, D1 Chart shows it can happen, the market is back like October 29, 2012
See This To Believe -> http://static.mfbcdn.net/forex-charts/EURUSD-D1/2954