Hello again my bad I was assuming you were just ranting about the SS. which is used as you know all over the world, where we use INC they they would use SA. But you are correct I did a search on Cyprus Exchage and could not find them.
Though I would not go as far as calling them a scaam but I sure would not invest in any company where a red flag comes up.
I apologize for my statement your a 'nut' Happy Trading.
Also am in need of a 5 digit broker meaning I need to be able to trade lot sizes .01,.02 and so on. I also need 500 or 400:1 leverage with no cap on the balance. So far the only one I found if FXSOL UK and Alpari UK thanks Randy
Thanks for challenging my superior knowledge, and saying that I am a 'nut'. I am exceptionally well aware that 'SA' is used in many parts of the world, but not in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, 'Ltd.' and “Ultd.” are used, and not SA.
1. Broker name 'DFX Financial Group SA'. Why does it have 'SA' in the end? It makes you think it is a Swiss broker doesn't it? So, where is the office? '320/F Hong Kong ICBC Tower Plaza, Hong Kong 8170 3445' and '16/F One Corporate Avenue 220 Hubin Road, Luwan District, Shanghai, Administrative Office'. (https://www.dfxtrade.com/about)
2. They state that they are regulated by a lot of regulations. This page (https://www.dfxtrade.com/security) states that they are regulated by 'CySEC (under license no. 029/05)'. So, why would a Swiss broker sound-a-like in Hong Kong be regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission? A quick search for license no '029/05' does not return any results on (https://www.cysec.gov.cy/licence_members_1_en.aspx). However, one can clearly see that other brokers like FXPro, Tadawul FX, etc. are listed on the CySEC site.
3. Why would a fancy broker like DFX Financial Group SA have limited opening hours (8am - 4pm GMT), when they have 2 offices in 2 really fancy buildings (look at the pictures here https://www.dfxtrade.com/about)?
4. So, when was their website registered? According to whois, it was 'Created 25-jun-2009 Updated 16-oct-2009 Expires 25-jun-2010'.
5. Who registered the website? According to whois, the registrant is 'Domains by Proxy, Inc. Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (https://www.godaddy.com)'. Why would a company, regulated by a lot of regulators, not even have public whois information?
6. Why are different timezones used at different places? On the top, the time is in GMT (London), while here (https://www.dfxtrade.com/spreads) the time is in EST (New York).
7. On the website (https://www.dfxtrade.com bottom right), there are 3 awards. One from 'FXRUSH', one from 'Fx Reports', and one from one I cannot distinguish. So, who are these awarders? 'FXRUSH' (https://www.fxrush.com) seems like some random wanna-be-forex-forum that has been under construction for some ~2 years (Copyright 2008. FXRush.com. All Rights Reserved. Under Construction.). Not to mention the text below 'Advertise now!' on the front page is written in Latin... I cannot read it and Google cannot translate it. Furthermore, according to whois, the registrant is 'Domains by Proxy, Inc. Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (https://www.godaddy.com)' (again...?). Continuing to the next one, 'FX Reports'; where can the website if this awarder be found? I don't know... after searching on Google, I found nothing…
9. I don't think I need to mention anything more, but just for the sake of it; what about the 2 users 'Fable' and 'fxcombat' above? As 'compuforexpamm' mentioned, they registered minutes after each other, and their only post is favoring this wanna-be-Swiss-regulated-in-Cyprus-address-in-Hong-Kong-broker.
Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.
I really like these guys so far, platform is quick , connectivity and execution flawless so far. I waited to make a few withdrawals to write this review. They have been honest and the customer support was pretty helpful during my signup process. I love their 0.5 spread rebate system its like free money!
I was looking for another broker to use along side Oanda so my friend referred me to DfxTrade. I tried out their demo and it was fast and user friendly, I got the hang of all the basic functions in a short period of time.
I decided to start a live account with them last month. The sign up was easy and quick and the support was very helpful when I had a few questions in mind. The real platform is no different than the demo, the execution was quick most of the time with the occasional price reqoute during hectic times. The great thing is the platform has afeature that prompts you if the price has changed after you executed and if you still accept that price...so this protects you from those NFP times.
I would have probably gave them a better rating but their spread isn't the lowest in the industry. But they do offer a spread cash back depending on your account type.
고위험 경고: 외환 거래는 모든 투자자에게 적합하지 않을 수 있는 높은 수준의 위험을 수반합니다.
레버리지는 추가적인 위험 및 손실 노출을 만듭니다. 외환 거래를 결정하기 전에 투자 목표, 경험 수준 및 위험 허용 오차를 신중하게 고려하십시오.
초기 투자의 일부 또는 전부를 잃을 수 있습니다. 잃을 여유가 없는 돈을 투자하지 마십시오. 외환 거래와 관련된 위험에 대해 스스로 교육하고 궁금한 점이 있으면 독립 금융 또는 세무사에게 조언을 구하십시오.
모든 데이터 및 정보는 정보 제공 목적으로만 있는 그대로 제공되며 거래 목적이나 조언을 위한 것이 아닙니다.
과거의 성과는 미래의 결과를 나타내는 것이 아닙니다.