Gold is still consolidating and continuing the multi-day range above the support at 1047. It's currently headed for the resistance at 1084. Unless there's a breakout above that level I'd watch for signals for a new move to the downside.
my advise is to open a position, even a master trader cant predict the market. just create yourown rule, there are several style that best to trade metal, thatis intraday, scalp or swing.. thats it. find rules and system that suitable for u. its not about being right or wrong or predict something to happen next(this impossible). if you find your suitable system that wins and loss ratio is great and you can accept and responsible for the drawdown, just DO IT..!!... you need track record on demo, to build your confidence. trading is not that simple as predit and trade..train your self tobe a warrior, not a PIG
you don't have to be right all the time, you just have to do the same thing for all time.:)
forumnoob posted: i like to have advise from experienced traders, will gold rise or drop and where should i open trade and put s/l and t/p
for upcomming 3 to 5 days.
and wish the community the best in trading .
Gold is in huge down trend on weekly. It is now in pullback / retracement mode. Do not push the trade. wait. It might take far longer than 3-5 days and it doe snot mean that even then trade will work. I am bearish on gold but waiting. Tried to go short lower but got out at BE. Now it is wait time.
Oh, the trend is definitely bearish. It might climb a little higher than it is now, but it will start dropping again eventually. I actually do have longs open but I doubt I will keep them that way for much longer.
My my. I pity those who went short and did not cover those shorts. I was short few times but covered all and stopped even trying. it looked clearly that Gold as about to move much high. Frankly, I hate to pick tops and bottoms. it is not my game. I tried and won't do it again. Who knows, it might be reversal of the down trend. In this case I will be waiting for signal. still might reverse and drop to $1000. nobody knows what this thing is up to, but considering indexes are dropping and confidence is tanking Gold might reverse. It is second month up for Gold.
Chikot posted: It is at monthly resistance but momentum is strong. Who knows. It is waiting time.
I agree. The resistance is around 1180 - 1185. I, personally, wouldn't open new longs before a breakout above that level.
ADVERTENCIA DE ALTO RIESGO: El comercio de divisas implica un alto nivel de riesgo que puede no ser adecuado para todos los inversores.
El efecto de apalancamiento crea un riesgo adicional y una exposición a las pérdidas. Antes de decidirse a operar con divisas, considere cuidadosamente sus objetivos de inversión, su nivel de experiencia y su tolerancia al riesgo.
Podría perder una parte o la totalidad de su inversión inicial. No invierta dinero que no puede permitirse perder. Infórmese sobre los riesgos asociados al trading de divisas y pida consejo a un asesor financiero o fiscal independiente si tiene alguna duda.
Todos los datos y la información se proporcionan "tal cual" con fines informativos únicamente y no están destinados a fines comerciales o de recomendación.
Los resultados pasados no son indicativos de los resultados futuros.