I used Grinta service from December 2016 till April 2017 and totally I have 5% lost for my overall investment in 5 months.
Only one good thing is that I have escaped my initial deposit even with this lost. Could be worth.
Many bad things about them:
- They will feed you with offers for different bonuses or credits to your account which not working at all as no different for position lot size opened.
- They not available to provide professional support and clarify your questions regarding bank transfers issues. They just withdrawing your needs and forwarding you to solve/ find a solution alone.
- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates.
- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount.
- Servant Michael from client service assistance is extremely unsolid person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, when I request withdrawal all my deposit he closed my account (I did not intend to close it) and told me that he is the manager and it is up to his opinion how to treat a client… and finally he reject support me says “good bay”. Of course, when you experiencing such approach from the person who keeps your money, - your next wish is to escape your money asap from them.
- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest.
- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally.
- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount.
Simply what you may do with Grinta Invest is give them your money, they will manage it for their profit and may be you will escape it back from them. In fact you given your money to someone who name himself as Michael and you cannot be sure that this person not will disappear at some moment with your money.
Finally, here is the fragment of email I receive from Grinta:
“I have only one advise for you - In the future, talk less and do more and NEVER complain about a business that still holds your money.... lucky for you I'm an honest person and Grinta-Invest is A VERY HONEST broker. I know of many others that never got their money back, even after making 1000 complaints on all websites online. If you ever plan to bad mouth a service, make sure you got your money back first.
Just a friendly advise.
I am bindingly do not recommend Grinta Invest, grinta-invest.com to trust as a business partner as surely declaring Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud.
Grinta invest is definitely not a scammer, I've been trading for a year and without any inconvenience, if i withdrawl within two days without charge on my bankaccount I have a daily contact with Michael and meet him in Amsterdam. I can only say that Grinta Invest is a very reliable company and certainly does not make any scams. The problem really is with Charandrei and you are a real liar.
Definitely the trades are on demo account because:
• There is no market maker broker to leave him to trade on such way with such volumes and such trade duration – just a few seconds. Those trades will not passing on auto regime and after a few trades, the dealing desk brokers will make for him 'full program show) starting with delay, slippages, increased spreads during the trades and etc.
• If it STP broker, the LPs behind will not allow such king of trading or lets says their executing infrastructure. If for some reason the STP's broker quotes showed some delay, the LPs behind will not have and each executed trade will be on the correct price and such kind of arbitrage will not be possible.
Bottom line: I am not saying the arbitrage is not possible, but just what is presented here cannot happens on live account and each attempt someone to copy the trades will face delay during execution process and in combination with the two points above will not allow it :)
I thought it is a forum and everyone may share his opinion? .. or It is mistake ?? 😄
If yes it is a forum, why I have to use only FACTS and EVIDENCE?
'Grinta-Invest is NOT your regular broker. ' - It is not - correct and it will never be my broker without any regulation or regulation in some exotic places nice only for vacation. Any ICF - perhaps N/A as well - then what protection of the funds...?
Anyway, this is not the subject of the discussion.
Then I will kindly to get some facts with post trade transparency execution - can you please show some execution tickets with all related details from Currenex, or with any of the banks you are working?
Also, if you are FinTeck company you should use FIX API connectivity - right? If yes, then you should get complains from the LP's banks you are directly connected for such kind of trading. (We have been received complains many times in my experience before exactly from Deutche Bank for arbitrage and news trading FIX connections which should be forced to be shut down immediately or they have been stopped from trading.
Anyway this looks to start as a very good and perhaps would be productive discussion.
Sorry need to run to airport and will continue further another day.
You wrote - 'I thought it is a forum and everyone may share his opinion? .. or It is mistake ?? , If yes it is a forum, why I have to use only FACTS and EVIDENCE' -
Reply : Baldon, It's not a mistake, HOWEVER , opinion based on fact can start with - 'Definitely' for sure , and if the facts are not in hand, I should expect a different way to pass your comment as you can't be SURE that you are correct... that's the honorable thing to do IN MY OPINION.
You wrote - ''Grinta-Invest is NOT your regular broker. ' - It is not - correct and it will never be my broker without any regulation or regulation in some exotic places nice only for vacation. Any ICF - perhaps N/A as well - then what protection of the funds...? Anyway, this is not the subject of the discussion. ' -
I answer - I will never understand people that provide opinion on something they NEVER have plans to use... but... people are people. As for trusting regulations (non exotic ones) - I'm sure you know SyCec. Here is how this big known regulated broker is abusing his clients and will abuse new ones - https://chronicleday.com/2017/06/07/ironfx-owes-176-million-in-client-withdrawals-but-is-still-allowed-to-aggressively-market-itself/ I have more examples, even for FCA regulated brokers causing many problems with withdrawals, slippages, profits cancellations and more. From MY EXPERIENCE - It all comes down to people being honest or not. No document / agreement in the world can save you from a broker that decided to scam you, and you can read online all about it.
You wrote - 'Then I will kindly to get some facts with post trade transparency execution - can you please show some execution tickets with all related details from Currenex, or with any of the banks you are working?' -
My reply - I'm sure all brokers are more than happy to show a person that is not their client details from Currenex (fix api) and provide full list of their banks (NOT!!!). HOWEVER !!! feel free to contact me in a personal message if you with to get investor passwords to MT4, details reports and so on. Please note that our MYFXBOOK account is FULLY Verified with 2 V signs, all scams I've seen had 1 x and 1 v which should make you suspect.... As for BANKS list - feel free to look at our website (which I admit doesn't look the best, but we are already working on an upgrade and the new website will be on air by end of this year.
You wrote - 'Also, if you are FinTeck company you should use FIX API connectivity - right? If yes, then you should get complains from the LP's banks you are directly connected for such kind of trading. (We have been received complains many times in my experience before exactly from Deutche Bank for arbitrage and news trading FIX connections which should be forced to be shut down immediately or they have been stopped from trading.'
I answer - we do use fix-api (currenex) and we don't trade the news at all. Just so you know... As I told you on previous reply - we work together with banks, not against them. You don't need to know the privet agreement we have with each bank or each agent, with all due respect, I don't owe you nothing sir. FinTech is the future and we are living in it.
You finished with - 'Anyway this looks to start as a very good and perhaps would be productive discussion. Sorry need to run to airport and will continue further another day.'
I will finish with - I hope it will be productive discussion and it's not over yet, I hope you had a safe flight. I can tell you that on my side it's been one of the worst weeks I've ever had - losing my grandmother from my father side and less than 24 hours later my beloved uncle from my mother side. So.. this is why it took me so long to reply.
*I MUST point out that 'Andreicha' FALSE complaint got some actions from FPA website and I invite you to see for yourself that FPA changed 'Andriecha' compliant from 'scam alert' to 'unsupported claim and they even deleted his user from the website after he chose to treat FPA managers like he did with me - with lies and false accusations and some bad words.
togr posted: I dont say Grinta is scam. But the website is very unprofessional, poorly translated and there is no regulation no funds safety Only fool or newbie or very desperate person would invest with them
Thank you for your comment 'Togr' ,
Allow me to reply myself -
'But the website is very unprofessional, poorly translated and there is no regulation no funds safety' - SINCE WHEN A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITES, TRANSLATED NICELY AND REGULATION means you have funds safety???
ADVERTENCIA DE ALTO RIESGO: El comercio de divisas implica un alto nivel de riesgo que puede no ser adecuado para todos los inversores.
El efecto de apalancamiento crea un riesgo adicional y una exposición a las pérdidas. Antes de decidirse a operar con divisas, considere cuidadosamente sus objetivos de inversión, su nivel de experiencia y su tolerancia al riesgo.
Podría perder una parte o la totalidad de su inversión inicial. No invierta dinero que no puede permitirse perder. Infórmese sobre los riesgos asociados al trading de divisas y pida consejo a un asesor financiero o fiscal independiente si tiene alguna duda.
Todos los datos y la información se proporcionan "tal cual" con fines informativos únicamente y no están destinados a fines comerciales o de recomendación.
Los resultados pasados no son indicativos de los resultados futuros.