CHALLENGE -- 1000 $ to 10 000 $ in 5 weeks is it really possible

Jul 21, 2012 at 11:39
5,193 개의 뷰
55 Replies
Jan 14, 2010 부터 멤버   게시물556
Aug 05, 2012 at 06:30
I think he's gone with the wind 😀
stevewalker
forex_trader_79941
Jun 06, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물1439
Aug 05, 2012 at 11:33
he has gone with the $$$$😀😀

James_Bond posted:
I think he's gone with the wind 😀
Dec 03, 2011 부터 멤버   게시물77
Aug 05, 2012 at 15:14
it,s nothing
I can go from 10k to 1k in one week
maybe faster 😲
Apr 27, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물1
Aug 05, 2012 at 20:39
YES POSSIBLE, but with that possibility consider more than 90% chances of 1K to 0 and only 10% chances of 1k o 10k.
stevewalker
forex_trader_79941
Jun 06, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물1439
Aug 06, 2012 at 01:19
😄😄😄😄

hemipips posted:
it,s nothing
I can go from 10k to 1k in one week
maybe faster 😲
Jul 20, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물9
Aug 06, 2012 at 06:05
im still here . sorry guys had some emergency last week . but im back know . i will start 2 morow .
May 07, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물6
Aug 06, 2012 at 06:11
yeah2..you can 5 weeks more than enough.. ive seen one, and ive seen countless time people down to zero hehe. .
Sabah Forex mantap XD
Mar 13, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물13
Aug 06, 2012 at 06:13
I can do that..
Okey!!
Dec 16, 2011 부터 멤버   게시물297
Aug 06, 2012 at 22:23
yes we all 'can do that ' .. in are dreams😇
May 02, 2011 부터 멤버   게시물5
Aug 07, 2012 at 01:57
i had dont once from 300 to 3300 in 3 month (march to June this year). but it went back down after june. still trading the account but only 6 usd left.

i think it's not hard to hit 10 times of your initial deposit but it rather how u can keep growing it, thats matter.

i can follow the trend but when it comes to consolidation period i got hit hard. still dont know to how trade in a non-trending period.
Anything is Possible!
Mar 22, 2010 부터 멤버   게시물52
Aug 07, 2012 at 04:43
hope you will do well sir 1000to10k. I remember 'some' years doing that and it was very tiring. you will burn yourself to the limit. I believe anyone can be successful with proper planning, just dont over trade and keep your will being in 'senses'. A tired trader (less sleep and all) is as good as a newbie being butchered in slaughter houses. Goodluck sir and God bless.

The first challenge was a success. The second one i gave up. Got a day job that a 2-3 hr sleep a day is very unhealthy. Very very unhealthy.

Feed the Children Challenge Fund#2
https://spyfrat.wordpress.com/category/feed-the-children-fund-challenge-2/page/2/

Feed the Children Challenge Fund#1 (at my old blog site)
https://reocities.com/spyfrat/
God is great all the time
Mar 22, 2010 부터 멤버   게시물52
Aug 07, 2012 at 04:48

andrewchak posted:
i had dont once from 300 to 3300 in 3 month (march to June this year). but it went back down after june. still trading the account but only 6 usd left.

i think it's not hard to hit 10 times of your initial deposit but it rather how u can keep growing it, thats matter.

i can follow the trend but when it comes to consolidation period i got hit hard. still dont know to how trade in a non-trending period.

in my younger days ive done that many times then greed sets in only to see my self being destructed by calls after calls. the money ive lost are small coz i started small, but the amount of time, efforts, and passion you have put in is priceless. its psychological effect is tantamount of getting yourself axed in the brain, not to mentioned you left your well being in oblivion.

those where the days...
God is great all the time
Jan 14, 2010 부터 멤버   게시물556
Aug 07, 2012 at 07:59

Spyfrat posted:

andrewchak posted:
i had dont once from 300 to 3300 in 3 month (march to June this year). but it went back down after june. still trading the account but only 6 usd left.

i think it's not hard to hit 10 times of your initial deposit but it rather how u can keep growing it, thats matter.

i can follow the trend but when it comes to consolidation period i got hit hard. still dont know to how trade in a non-trending period.

in my younger days ive done that many times then greed sets in only to see my self being destructed by calls after calls. the money ive lost are small coz i started small, but the amount of time, efforts, and passion you have put in is priceless. its psychological effect is tantamount of getting yourself axed in the brain, not to mentioned you left your well being in oblivion.

those where the days...

Indeed, the effort you must make has nothing to do with the amount traded. This is obviously not good for your health, but it's always exciting to see just how far you can go..
Jul 20, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물9
Aug 07, 2012 at 13:21
Thanks guys .. its not that easy i tell u that now .. i just double my account to 2 000 $ .. so far so good .
but ive got a little problem as well , i can only have 2 standard lots open at any one time .witch is shame cos i wanted to double my lot size every time i double the equities . but now its seems to me it going to take long ,long , long time to accomplishmy mission ..


P.s and YES sleep is another problem ..slept about 4-5 hours today ..tired
stevewalker
forex_trader_79941
Jun 06, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물1439
Aug 08, 2012 at 14:56 (편집됨 Aug 08, 2012 at 15:03)
whe your problems resolved and you will publish your mission account?
walker

1000to10k posted:
Thanks guys .. its not that easy i tell u that now .. i just double my account to 2 000 $ .. so far so good .
but ive got a little problem as well , i can only have 2 standard lots open at any one time .witch is shame cos i wanted to double my lot size every time i double the equities . but now its seems to me it going to take long ,long , long time to accomplishmy mission ..


P.s and YES sleep is another problem ..slept about 4-5 hours today ..tired
Feb 08, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물48
Aug 09, 2012 at 06:33
I reckon mine is still record breaking.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Repco/midas-asset-mf/352408
Mar 13, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물13
Aug 09, 2012 at 10:49
This is my 1 week trading performance, new account less than 10days. I really do can turn 1000 to 10k indeed 😉
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/qeadee/qeadee-system/362935
Okey!!
biosko
forex_trader_32952
Mar 30, 2011 부터 멤버   게시물65
Aug 09, 2012 at 15:44
qeadee dee -> so verify your trading privileges and show lots :))
Jul 19, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물3
Aug 09, 2012 at 21:40
... is it really possible ? ..... YES it is !

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/rnco/rnco1/348064

real pamm account
Jul 23, 2012 부터 멤버   게시물23
Aug 11, 2012 at 13:33

rnco posted:
... is it really possible ? ..... YES it is !

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/rnco/rnco1/348064

real pamm account

WAY TOO MUCH DD ON THE PAMM ACCOUNT .... COULD CRASH AND BURN ANY DAY ......
로그인 / 가입하기 to comment
You must be connected to Myfxbook in order to leave a comment
*상업적 사용 및 스팸은 허용되지 않으며 계정이 해지될 수 있습니다.
팁: 이미지/유튜브 URL을 게시하면 게시물에 자동으로 삽입됩니다!
팁: @기호를 입력하여 이 토론에 참여하는 사용자 이름을 자동으로 완성합니다.