- Last week I have contacted my broker and asked him to give me a statement that shows whether my trades were on their A-book or B-book.
- They refused and told me that's confidential and we cannot share this information with our clients.
- What to do in this situation?
Why does it matter to you?
- They said that they updated their servers to provide us with better liquidity & execution, but I know from their mt4 that they are the market maker(because when you look at their execution it is INSTANT).
- So, why they are lying about new liquidity because they are the old & new liquidity.
These are actually different thing
broker: market maker vs. STP broker
execution: A book vs. B book
I would say as long as you make profits and withdraw them good for you. Especially with instant execution.
The only issue could be with very big trades that are profitable AND were not sent ot market
but I assume this is not the case.