Jun 17, 2012 at 11:03
Vues 183,613
9,776 Replies
Membre depuis Jul 20, 2019   posts 373
May 29, 2020 at 16:23
Back to 1.10-area, or? 😄

Fichiers joints:

patience is the key
Membre depuis Sep 26, 2019   posts 23
May 30, 2020 at 15:46
It is true that this is one of the most volatile assets, and it can be used to create a sufficiently profitable and promising business plan. Also, you can always find some strong events in the economic calendar that are related to either the dollar or the euro, which means that you can always include fundamental analysis in your work.
Membre depuis Jan 10, 2020   posts 37
Sep 11, 2020 at 12:54
Well it is Friday already and I see no point to trade today. My target 1.1711 was not reached. The market turned its movement. For now I am waiting for Monday. Perhaps the market will go to sell again.
Membre depuis Sep 13, 2020   posts 22
Sep 13, 2020 at 09:27
One of the best pairs to trade but need more patience.. =D
Never Ever Give Up
Membre depuis Sep 07, 2020   posts 7
Sep 22, 2020 at 09:49
thinking to get on long too, kinda torn in doubt is should do it now or wait for more pa
candlesticks talks to me
Membre depuis Sep 07, 2020   posts 7
Sep 22, 2020 at 09:51

Fichiers joints:

candlesticks talks to me
Membre depuis Sep 07, 2020   posts 7
Sep 26, 2020 at 07:31
i wanted to see a weekly close no lower than 1.164. 😭😭
candlesticks talks to me
Membre depuis Sep 07, 2020   posts 7
Sep 30, 2020 at 08:10
loading up shorts from here to target 1.16810
candlesticks talks to me
Membre depuis Jul 23, 2018   posts 100
Sep 30, 2020 at 08:13
fxfxfxfx Surely you mean 1.618!
Membre depuis Jul 23, 2018   posts 100
Sep 30, 2020 at 08:15
I must have got out the wrong side of the bed this morning. Yes, you're right - 1.1618!
Membre depuis Sep 07, 2020   posts 7
Oct 05, 2020 at 09:49
looks usd weakening . thus the reason I bought it
candlesticks talks to me
Membre depuis Jan 10, 2020   posts 37
Oct 05, 2020 at 10:14
Well I do not think it is time to buy some euros. I would rather waiting and looking on intraday.
Membre depuis Sep 25, 2013   posts 24
Oct 07, 2020 at 08:15
andrew_2 posted:
Well I do not think it is time to buy some euros. I would rather waiting and looking on intraday.

Same here. I will wait until the direction is clear.
Membre depuis Jun 10, 2020   posts 37
Oct 19, 2020 at 11:09
On the waiting list myself.
Membre depuis Jul 14, 2020   posts 42
Oct 26, 2020 at 05:50
This does not seem to be the right time to buy EUR and you can try to wait it out like others.
Membre depuis Jul 03, 2020   posts 37
Oct 26, 2020 at 06:35
It’s better to wait and see how the market behaves if you are not sure about your trades.
Membre depuis Oct 21, 2020   posts 3
Oct 26, 2020 at 10:12
Technical Analysis Report – 26th October 2020

Asian shares subdued as S&P slips, virus surges. The Shanghai Composite is down 0.92% at 3,247. Overall, the Singapore MSCIdown 0.75% to 289.6. Over in Hong Kong, the Hang Seng Index up by 0.54% to 24,918. In Japan, the Nikkei 225 down0.08% to 23,495, while the Topix index was down0.25% to 1618.5. South Korea’s Kospi up 0.42% to 2,350.99. Australia S&P/ASX 200 down0.18% to 6155.6.

European equities Friday closing. The DAX futures contract in Germany traded 0.82% up at 12645.75, CAC 40 futures in France down 1.2% at 4909.6 and the UK 100 futures contract in the U.K. down 0.81% to 5827.5.

In U.S. on Wall Street, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed down0.10% to 28335.6, the S&P 500 up 0.34% to 3465.4 and the Nasdaq Composite down0.75% to 129.12,NYSE closes at 13199up0.41%.

In the Forex market, GBPUSD down 0.15% at 1.30213. The USDJPY up 0.21% to 104.905 .The USDCHF up 0.09% at 0.90518.EURUSD down 0.21% at 1.18322, EUR/GBPdown 0.11% at 0.90866. The USD/CNY up 0.04% at 6.6869, at the time of writing.

In the commodity market U.S. Gold futures flat down 0.41% $1,897.2. Elsewhere, Silver futures down 1.66% to $24.275 per ounce, Platinum down1.75% at $890.8 per ounce, and Palladium down 0.65 % to $2,383.

Crude Oil down on Friday, Brent crude futures (LCOc1) down1.73% to $40.94 a barrel while U.S. West Texas Intermediate (CLc1) futures is down1.72%, to $39.03.

In the Cryptocurrency Markets, BTCUSD at 13113up 0.57%, Ethereum at 407.65up 0.38%, Litecoin down1.50% at 57.96, at the time of writing.

Corporate news: SVP Financial Group up 3.97% at $296.38,Intel Corp. down 10.575% to $48.2,Ebay Inc.up 2.869% to $53.79,Facebook up 2.398% to $284.79,P&Gup 0.658% to $142.38, Walmart up 0.209% at $143.85.

Economic news:

US:Business activity increased to a 20-month high in October, but the pace of new business growth and new orders eased slightly amid the lingering COVID-19 pandemic and caution ahead of the Nov. 3 presidential election.

Eurozone: Eurozone economic activity slipped back into decline this month as a second wave of the coronavirus sweeps across the continent, heightening expectations for a double-dip recession, surveys showed on Friday. Important Data: US new homes sales data to be released today at 10, previously which was 1,011K, and this time estimated around 1,025K. New Zealand to publish its trade balance data today at 17:45, previously which was -353M this time estimated around -1015M.

Read more Technical Analysis -
Membre depuis Mar 10, 2015   posts 29
Dec 03, 2020 at 13:24
The uptrend is relevant for the EUR USD currency pair.
But the pair is in the overbought zone. You need to buy on a downturn.
However, the correction will be short-lived.
While the pair is growing strongly.
It is better to keep holding open positions. It is too early to fix the accumulated profit.
Membre depuis Nov 14, 2015   posts 325
Dec 04, 2020 at 20:27
There is plenty speaking against the pair now.
- No deal Brexit might be a reality on mondays vote over the tax bill (breaking withdraw agreement). Negosiations is suspended.
- Poland holds firm not to approve the EU budget with relief package. Hungary and slovenia also voted against last time. They have not as much need as they have their own currencies and central banks they can use to support the economy. So they won't sway easy.
- ECB will increase the QE program.
- ECB might speak down or take action as they have previously signaled 1.2 as theirvmax level.
- Deflation is a reality. -0.3% in november.
Membre depuis Mar 10, 2015   posts 29
Dec 06, 2020 at 20:18
This week, EUR USD may fall back to the level of the moving average on the daily chart.
If the price falls significantly lower, you should expect a pullback to the moving average on the weekly chart.
Have a good trading week.

Fichiers joints:

Se connecter / S’inscrire to comment
You must be connected to Myfxbook in order to leave a comment
*Lutilisation commerciale et le spam ne seront pas tolérés et peuvent entraîner la fermeture du compte.
Conseil : Poster une image/une url YouTube sera automatiquement intégrée dans votre message!
Conseil : Tapez le signe @ pour compléter automatiquement un nom dutilisateur participant à cette discussion.