Thetafyn posted: I don't see how you can ignore such a great opportunity to earn always and everywhere. Yes, it is not an easy thing, yes, it requires knowledge, but it is such a pleasure to earn in comfortable conditions!
I agree that it is better to work in comfortable conditions
Admoni posted: I request for all beginners don’t blindly trust advice you receive on the Internet especially when it comes to financial analysis. Don’t assume that the person making the analysis necessarily knows more than you.
That's probably the best advice on the internet - never trust anything you find there. Most of the time those 'experts' make me cringe at every word that flow out of their mouth. And I don't even consider myself even good in the finance sector.
Everyone has their own answer to this question (Forex is Hobby ?). For many forex is a hobby the same as a casino. For others, this is the only way to earn money, for others it is alternative earnings. Earnings in each category of traders correspond to how seriously they approach this.
Any investment is speculative and requires caution. Only professional knowledge is not enough, but also a brain capable of making rational judgments. You can't pursue the satisfaction of investing just as a hobby.
Forex is indeed a hobby if you know what you are doing, I spend ninety percent (90%) of my time each trading day staring at my computer screens picking on the right time to trade, the rest ten percent (10%) for feeding, visiting the toilet when necessary and working around to avoid blood clothing for seating to long. This has been my way of life a decade plus. There is just joy in being able to make consistence profits and that takes away the boredom of seating down for so long, because while doing that you can also pay your bills.
Today nearly everyone has one hobby or another, but most of us do not typically think of forex trading as a hobby. We might have one or more of any number of hobbies, but this one really takes the cake.
Yes for me it's hobby and very lucrative one, however I am not sure what to do really with all of that matters absolutely and possibly clearly, I do hope we really can get something more with this. We must be thankfull that we have such abilities lately.
AVERTISSEMENT SUR LE RISQUE ÉLEVÉ : Le trading de devises comporte un niveau de risque élevé qui peut ne pas convenir à tous les investisseurs.
Leffet de levier crée un risque supplémentaire et une exposition aux pertes. Avant de décider de négocier des devises, examinez attentivement vos objectifs dinvestissement, votre niveau dexpérience et votre tolérance au risque.
Vous pourriez perdre une partie ou la totalité de votre investissement initial. Ninvestissez pas largent que vous ne pouvez pas vous permettre de perdre. Renseignez-vous sur les risques associés au trading de devises et demandez conseil à un conseiller financier ou fiscal indépendant si vous avez des questions.
Toutes les données et informations sont fournies "en létat", uniquement à titre dinformation, et ne sont pas destinées à des fins de trading ou de recommandation.
Les performances passées ne sont pas indicatives des résultats futurs.