It is not easy to go back and calculate DD on your account
That's why MFB statistics update is a good way to measure it
Are you sure that it can not? Allow me to show you.
1) Open up my ACCOUNT HISTORY
2) Open a calculator
3) Look at my stat and notice the % change (Lets use Fefeen's account as an example, do you see the last trade. It had a profit of 6.56% on 2.7 pips. Well to find out how much each pip + or - is in % Simple do number 4.
4) Enter in your calculator 6.56 / 2.7 = That will give the result of 2.43 percent of my account is profited or lost with each pip movement.
5) To find out DD% that Myfxbook didn't obtain because account isn't updated every tick would be the next step.
6) The result of 4 2.43 time PIP-DRAWDOWN (Amount of pips you were in red per every single tick in the market, not by update time)
That is how DRAW DOWN% is accurately calculated. The amount of pips any given trade has multiplied by the % of account being risked per pip. :)
I hope you would take the time to study sir! That's a good way of knowing how to use the information provided. Which is why MYFXBOOK rocks!