Here I am going to give a good explanation of Investing.
1- Always check that Track Record Verified and Trading Privileges Verified. Those must have been ticked.
2- account must be real.
3- Checking the Broker:
3-1 Go to the Broker's website and first check its regulation, There must be their Regulation ID, Below you can see some of most reliable regulatory agencies links to check.
FCA - Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom) https://register.fca.org.uk/
NFA - The National Futures Association ( United states) https://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/
ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission https://asic.gov.au/online-services/search-asics-registers/companies-and-organisations
BaFIN - The Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (Germany) https://www.bafin.de/EN/
FINMA - Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority https://www.finma.ch/en/
* Deny any broker without regulation or one that has unreliable regulation . and never trust any result from them.
4- The account age must be older than 6 Months.
5- The account Must be updated.
* Maximum 12 hours not updated is normal according to myfxbook server refresh times.
* Sometimes The owner must update it manually Because of server traffics.
6- The account must be traded in the past month.
7 - Checking Martingale or Grid, as this kind of systems puts you at risk
7-1 First check its trading history , try to identify its pattern.
* This is the most important identification tool.
7-2 If trading history is not public simply ask the owner to make it public to check.
7-3 Check Win ratio . as Most of martingale and Grid systems have low win ratio,
* But they can cheat it by opening several small lots and close em in profit to increase the win ratio.
7-4 Check summary, Negative pips and earnings means probably its a martingale .
* you must check at least three pairs.
8 - Risk Management , always check its Maximum Drawdown and choose what risk level is appropriate for you.