What excactly do you call money magement on martingales? I would like to know. Does martingales have no stop loss?
Martingale itself if a form of money management.
The different factors which can cause you to have altered money management between martingaled accounts would be.
1) After a win... Do you increase the initial lot size?
2) At what point do you withdraw any amount of funds from the account which has grown successfully.
3) Do you manage the martingale form of money management within 1 account, or separate accounts.
4) If you have different accounts used to martingale what would be the difference in account value between those accounts.
5) Do you allow the losing accounts to run until margin call, or do you hedge the orders or close them out after the next phase of the martingale wagering is activated.
Those and other questions have to do with martingale and are things which I pretty sure people who JUDGE martingale systems never take into account. They simply say martingale doesnt work because eventually the person margin calls the account, but until understand why the person margin called, will it then not be fare to called it a failed martingale system.