ScalpingRus posted: The drawdown is what is scary. And with such a high drawdown with low lot size says a lot about your system don't you think?
good day ScalpingRus,
Thank you for your interest, about DD i think its already mention in page one, why this system get high DD...? 😄
good day all,
Thank you for your interest, DD is 83%... It happens because in one moment ago in the last open trade i request large withdrawal (almost 95% balance i withdraw and this withdrawal make my equity remaining only 5% and i have 1 open trade floating). You know with that situation have 1 open trade floating with equity remaining only 5% will make large DD, and i dont care about it because i already withdraw 95% balance (deposit plus profit 300%++). 😁
batak posted: You can see Highest DD only 25.49% 😄