EURUSD,H1 Обсуждение графика

SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 11, 2014 at 07:17
The market is having a laugh. Just winding us up and not giving us a direction now.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 11, 2014 at 02:08
I've always been a stubborn person and contrary to everyone's expectation, i still think that it is going down. So i'm going to cancel my previous limit order and place a sell order a few pips above the current price. The TP will still be the orange line although it might fall further. Using a R/R = 1 will help me set a stop above yesterday's high, but in reality, if it breaks that blue line then i need to close.
forexyura
forexyura Mar 11, 2014 at 06:31
as of right now i am trying to build a online community of traders to work together to which i will be introducing employes to this way if they have any questions and i am not there i will have confidence that they would have a resource to turn to for help
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 11, 2014 at 06:39
There is a chance that the recent daily uptrend is going to stall just here.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 10, 2014 at 11:17
We might get some news any moment. Could go either way.
forexyura
forexyura Mar 11, 2014 at 00:07
kinda it will be in the clear when we hit the high so it would indicate that there will be a lot of momentum in the trend and it will be a breakout since we are currently in an up tend it should continue that trend
forexyura
forexyura Mar 11, 2014 at 00:09
remember the video the Chikou span has to be in open aira for it to indicate a strong trend when it is inside candlesticks or about to hit candlesticks the market does not trend
forexyura
forexyura Mar 10, 2014 at 10:44
good luck to you bro
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 10, 2014 at 11:03
The Ichimoku is the only indicator i've never tried. In my trade station, i don't have any indicators or even any lines, they only confuse me. Sometimes looking at a naked chart shows you the clearest picture that you will ever see.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 10, 2014 at 11:03
Right now we are at an important point on the 5 min chart
forexyura
forexyura Mar 10, 2014 at 10:43
dam u got some balls i wouldn't go short for a long even if it is a trend reversal i would wait to confirm it before thinking of placing shorts been burned way too much in the past trying to catch the top of a trend reversal
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 10, 2014 at 10:41
I don't have a lot of space between my stop and the current position; however, i still strongly believe it will go down. Let's see who is right :)
forexyura
forexyura Mar 10, 2014 at 10:35
the Chikou span of the Ichimoku keeps it from trending any were right now but in 5-6 hours it will clear Fridays candlesticks and if we stay near the daily high till then there should be a bull trend but a lot of things need to go according to plan for this to work
forexyura
forexyura Mar 10, 2014 at 10:30
i think there is a chance it will go long in 5-6 hours
forexyura
forexyura Mar 10, 2014 at 10:25
i would wait it seems like it is a pull back if u look at the 30 min chart its finding resistance on the 61.8 fibo
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 10, 2014 at 10:23
Bah, i was right all along. Gone short with a TP at 55.