thanks for you kind words. Well, actually we don't need to become one of the 'best traders in the world'. We can reap the rewards and benefits of their mistakes. Every trader make mistakes, even the top notch ones included. What is the trademark of a really good trader? I will try to list a few trademarks below that comes to my mind, in order.
1. Risk and money management
2. Trade with the trend
3. Go against the trend when it's oversold or overbought.
4. Place the stop loss and target above or below resistant levels.
5. Do not trade during news releases, unless absolutely necessary.
6. Never overtrade if the daily or weekly goal is achieved.
7. Stop trading if the trading is not in sync with the market.
8. Positive thinking and the right trading psychology.
9. Never give up even if there is a downturn in the performance.
10. Always remember there is a new trading day tomorrow.
These are just a few and I guess one could list hundreds more or so, to make this list complete :).
" Lock in the profit and minimize the draw down "