要使用聊天,请登录。

ecnscammer trader's profile

Jim Morrison
ecnscammer

信息

姓名 Jim Morrison

个人简历:
I want your money!!!
I'm not a scammer, just look like one. I will very "honestly" try to steal your money. Account management schemes - start-up fee 10 000$(non refundable), 5 000$ monthly fee, my profit share - 90%, you can keep the other 10%.
The other option - sell the patent to serious traders, price is....!!!....!!!.... 1 000 000 000$.

交易风格:
I don't trade at all. I'm so rich and powerful that I just ask for money and people give it to me when I need. That's how it works: you give me 1 000 000 $ and I give you back 100 000$. The profit(for me) is 1 000 000$ and I keep 90% of it.

格言:
I need your money to buy more drinks and women. Secure investment.

资深 超过5年

位置

担保人 5

已注册 Jul 29 2010 at 17:37

被封锁的用户 0
该用户尚未发布。