You can find unlimited number of books, which will provide the basic information on Forex trading, but only when you find the book you will notice will not only read, it is a world that requires dedication and constancy.
The 10 books of Forex are:
1. 'Mastering the Trade' by John F. Carter, At first it may be difficult to understand especially for those who have no knowledge of Forex, so the book goes straight to its main topic.2
2. 'Forex Day Quote Day' by Kathy Lien, leading strategist for an on-line currency broker for the world, showing variety of techniques and strategic for-profit fundamentals for Forex trading.
3. 'Watching Birds in the Land of the Lion' by Dirk Du Toit, is a forex trading book, covering all aspects to becoming a successful Forex trader.
4. 'The Trade Zone' by Mark Douglas, adequate psychological control at the time of trading on Forex, a recommended for those wishing to venture into the world of financial markets.
5. 'Bruges Market' by Jack D. Schwager, a well-sold classic, delving into the world's most successful traders, seeking a taste of what it takes to be a world-class market.
6. 'Forex Profit' by Steve Nison, is actually a set of slides, which explains how to use the strategies to move to the next step in the Forex market. It consists of a complete thought or advice on trade
7. 'Seven Winning Strategies for Forex' by Grace Cheng, is a most important strategy book by a full time Fores trader. Recommended for those inexperienced Forex.
8. 'The Elliot Wave Domain' by Glenn Neely, is a descriptive and research book that begins with the most basic concepts of negotiating with Elliot waves and ends with complex details for advanced financial traders.
9. 'The 10 Fundamentals of Forex Trading' by Jared Martinez, is a comprehensive Forex trading guide, written by an expert on forex trading. Its main theme is about technical indicators and various objects of graphics and a great technical analysis.
10. 'The Black Swan' by Nassim Taleb, a famous shredder of economic forecasting theories, is a highly recommended book for traders, who should read this book first and foremost to enter the world of trade.