Reitings: Full Star Full Star Full Star Full Star Full Star
I went through Forex forums today
togr

Biedrs kopš Feb 22, 2011  3706 ieraksti vontogr (togr) Feb 26 2016 at 07:47 (labots Feb 26 2016 at 07:58 )
and I found out that you should not listen to nobody. I mean 95% of traders are wrong so if you follow their advices you will be wrong too, right?
Do you agree?

I like what I trade, I trade what I like
Megabot

Biedrs kopš Jun 11, 2012  22 ieraksti Megabot Feb 26 2016 at 11:13
Very true! There is no alternative to THINK OF YOUR OWN.
But it is not wrong to get some inspration from others. If you hear advices like 'try this' or 'look at that system' or whatever you can try it, but you still have to be sceptical.

trendfollowers

Biedrs kopš Dec 22, 2015  249 ieraksti trendfollowers Feb 26 2016 at 11:39 (labots Feb 26 2016 at 11:40 )
I read that 98% wrong. So that still leaves us with the 2% that we can take advice from. I must say, in my experience, they are not very advice giving.

togr

Biedrs kopš Feb 22, 2011  3706 ieraksti vontogr (togr) Feb 26 2016 at 11:41
And furthermore you can find opposite advises like buy/sell the same pair :)
I believe in my own strategies and results based on backtesting and forward testing.
Its quite funny to see these screenshots with like 10 colours and 10 indicators.
Nobody can sucessfully trade like this

I like what I trade, I trade what I like
trendfollowers

Biedrs kopš Dec 22, 2015  249 ieraksti trendfollowers Feb 26 2016 at 11:55
Oh absolutely yes. Now and again if I have a pair that is not trading like it should, I consult other sources for confirmation of the direction of the currency pair. I have two sites that will at times give the exact opposite forecast. Thus I rely solely on my own ways of establishing direction and I am right most of the time. Also not a fan of indicators and colours. The more basic, the better. I believe that indicators will give you an excellent view of what happened, not really what is happening.

togr

Biedrs kopš Feb 22, 2011  3706 ieraksti vontogr (togr) Feb 26 2016 at 11:56
trendfollowers posted:
Oh absolutely yes. Now and again if I have a pair that is not trading like it should, I consult other sources for confirmation of the direction of the currency pair. I have two sites that will at times give the exact opposite forecast. Thus I rely solely on my own ways of establishing direction and I am right most of the time. Also not a fan of indicators and colours. The more basic, the better. I believe that indicators will give you an excellent view of what happened, not really what is happening.

Exactly as you wrote.

I like what I trade, I trade what I like
mlawson71

Biedrs kopš Dec 11, 2015  1486 ieraksti mlawson71 Feb 29 2016 at 09:55
I think it's always good to know someone else's opinion before making a decision, but ultimately a trader should form their own views and follow them rather than blindly listen to someone else.

trendfollowers

Biedrs kopš Dec 22, 2015  249 ieraksti trendfollowers Feb 29 2016 at 11:36 (labots Feb 29 2016 at 11:36 )
Oh yes.. The problem is finding a reliable source (usually paid)
otherwise you will just hear BUY/SELL simultaneously - rendering it a bit useless..

togr

Biedrs kopš Feb 22, 2011  3706 ieraksti vontogr (togr) Feb 29 2016 at 13:19
It is good to knowopinion
But it is necessary to trade according to your own plan

I like what I trade, I trade what I like
Lūdzu ienāciet, lai komentētu.
Corporate Service Price (YoY) (2 days)
Irish voters flock to the polls for hist...(31 min ago)
EURUSD 1.16512 GBPUSD 1.33004
USDJPY 109.445 USDCAD 1.29809

Tools

Kopiena

Apskats

Brokeri

Platforma

Atbalsts


Twitter |  Facebook |  Lapas karte  |  Noteikumi  |   Privacy Policy
©2014 Myfxbook Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.