With the numerous forums, websites and claims of fantastic trading results, it can be confusing to know what is real and what is not. Metatrader results can be faked, and as great as it is, I'm sure even a website such as myfxbook can be inaccurate in certain circumstances. I don't like 'smoke and mirrors' and people gaming the system. It gives real traders a bad name and makes it hard for those looking for a solid trader to find one.
With that said... I've just joined myfxbook and I am a trader who has developed a unique manual system that I have been demoing for more than a year which produces approximately 50% - 90% per month (non-compounded) with little drawdown and complete risk management (don't laugh... let me explain). I open only one trade at a time, I have a 10 pip stop loss and I only risk 1% - 2% per trade. The reason why I am able to get such large returns is that I have developed a method which allows me to pinpoint entry points very accurately. This allows me to trade with higher leverage but have a risk profile that resembles a lower leveraged trade due to the tight stop loss. So when a trade goes in my favor, I have the benefit of being highly leveraged and producing a huge return, but when a trade goes against me, the loss is minimal. I do not scalp. I make only 1 - 3 trades per day and the target profit ranges from 10 - 100 pips on average depending on the situation. This means I get anywhere from a 1:1 to 10:1 risk/reward ratio on any one trade. My win rate is about 70%. I've basically designed a way to dissect the 'dna' of any market and its movement. This allows my system to be dynamic and to adapt to any market situation or market regardless of whether the instrument is trending or ranging. This is what makes my system different from others that work for a period of time, but then breakdown due to a shift in the market.
Obviously with these kinds of numbers I should be a millionaire by now. My issue is that due to the economic downturn in the U.S., I simply have never been able to accumulate enough starting capital to properly begin trading live. So I would like to propose the following to ONE 'Angel Investor' who may be interested in working with me.
1. YOU will open a demo account with the broker of YOUR choosing. It can be any forex broker and I will trade under any circumstances that you would like. My only request is that it be a quality ECN access broker. I prefer a Metatrader broker, but I will trade under YOUR configuration/broker and use whatever software you want me to use. I will simply trade whatever demo account you decide and you will have complete control over the account so that you know 100% that my results are confirmed under real time conditions and cannot be faked.
2. I will trade and show you that very high yield consistent results are obtainable with limited risk over whatever period of time you prefer.
3. Once you see that this is truly not a scam and that high returns can be made safely and indefinitely, YOU (not me) will then decide what type of deal you would like to give me and how much I should be compensated for a ONE TIME payment. I must note that I would expect to be paid accordingly for a system that produces such high returns with limited risk. This is not a holy grail, but the closest thing to it. Therefore, I am open to entertaining whatever amount is offered to me, but I will not accept an offer below a certain amount as I am well aware of the value of such a tool. Only a well funded investor should consider this proposal.
4. Once we agree on the amount of compensation, I will personally teach you my method and create a series of real time trading screen recordings that you can have for future reference. I will also be available free of charge for assistance for as long as is necessary for you to learn the system.
5. I do not want to manage multiple client's money. I am looking for ONE serious investor/system purchaser only. You must agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement regarding the trading system before agreeing to this proposal. I will not publicly post each trade on myfxbook for fear of people attempting to reverse engineer my trades.
6. I will also entertain any offers from a legitimate prop firm looking to hire forex/stock traders that don't require any upfront fees from the trader. However, in this situation, I will trade but not disclose my system. Although I've previously worked for one of the top tier investment banks for 10 years in an administrative role, I am not a licensed trader.
And yes, I am aware that demo trading is different than live trading. However, the straightforward nature of my method (no Expert Advisor, only one open trade, ECN) will make my live results near identical to any demo results, even with any slippage factored in.
In closing, I would like to mention the following... For those that are not aware, there is a small handful of forex traders around the world who are quietly and privately making millions per year trading their systems which they will never disclose to the public. I happen to be one of those people. I simply need the starting capital to begin doing it live. I don't know of a more fair and transparent way to illustrate this other than what I have proposed. Hopefully we can agree to a fully transparent situation that will be mutually beneficial to the both of us. I look forward to discussing any serious offers.
p.s. I know there are many who will not believe that my trading results are possible. That is okay, I am not here to convince you. But I would humbly appreciate it if you could refrain from any unnecessary sarcasm and criticism. Any such comments will be ignored. The interested party will realize soon enough that my results are real, transparent and easily confirmed. Thank you.
Sorry for being long-winded and for you to be so astute as to actually count the words... Just voicing my frustrations from what I've witnessed and wanted to thoroughly explain myself and my plan. And yes I am reconfiguring a few things and will begin trading shortly.
You worked for 10 years for an investment bank and don't have the money to run your system on a small live account, instead of a demo?😲 I'm afraid this way you don't get the BIG investor you are looking for... Anyway, good luck!
1. As I explained, if you read my post you will notice that I worked at an investment bank in adminstration not as a trader. 2. Whether it be a small account or a large account, there is no way to work a 50 hour work week at an investment bank and also trade forex effectively from home. At least with my strategy it is not possible. 3. I don't trade just for the sake of trading. It took me over 10 years of studying and analysis just to get to a point where I had an edge in the market and could trade effectively. I'd rather take 10 years and get it right like I've done, rather than trade like a 'bat out of hell' like most people and lose my shirt in the first weeks of trading! It's been well worth the wait and one of the reasons I'm in the advantageous position I'm in now. 4. Thank God that there are bigger investors out there who have contacted me privately, who understand exactly what I am doing, and who are not as cynical as you.
Wishing you the best and hoping you keep your positive attitude as your avatar/logo suggests... :-)
My attitude is probably way more realistic than yours...😄
There was nothing cynical, I was just surprised that someone coming from the investment industry(even administrators are well paid there) is to broke to open a tiny, lets say 500 $, live acc. to attract the big investors.
I'm glad there are serious investors ready to jump in, even not a single trade is done on your demo acc.😉 This place is full of such 'investors', most of them are desperate, loosing traders with no money left.. Dont take it as cynical, take it as a hint.
Sorry for the long delay since my last update. I was busy shopping for and purchasing a new trading computer, fixing a small bug in my money mgmt script, configuring multi account software, while also registering and configuring my account with the various trade performance websites.
So I've been very busy for the past month configuring all the technical aspects necessary for me to begin trading. I wanted to get it all completed now, so that I don't have to do it again in the future. I should begin trading very shortly.
Fyi, I will be deleting this Xtraordinary profile and have created a new profile which I will be conducting all of my future trading. Please make note of my new name and profile below as I will be closing this Xtraordinary profile soon.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.