EURUSD,H1 Обсуждение графика

SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 04, 2014 at 14:11
Bugger, the spike stopped me out.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 04, 2014 at 10:13
I've been stopped out a couple of times due to placing my stop too close. Now i am short with a target at the pink line and a R/R=1
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 04, 2014 at 06:28
That was such an obvious trade, grrrr!!!!!!!!
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 04, 2014 at 06:27
Damn, i missed that spike. I've moved my pink line to reflect the most recent bottom.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 04, 2014 at 03:31
The question is how far is the price going to drop. It is hard to know and likely to spike off of the pink line. Today there is very little interesting news coming out, but the British PMI might have an effect on the price. The price is falling too fast imo. I think it will bounce off of the pink line and retrace before going further.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 03, 2014 at 16:02
The news came in and hit my TP, thank you Mr Draghi. An obvious down trend has emerged, but i have no idea how long it will last now. The price action will probably quieten down now that london have gone home.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 03, 2014 at 12:58
ok, so i missed my TP by 1 pip again. I hope it continues the downtrend, but there is news in one hour that could take it either way.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 03, 2014 at 07:08
The UK open has resulted in a large move down, which is the move that i have been waiting for. I have gone short with a TP at 57.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Mar 03, 2014 at 02:04
Ok, so a big gap down over the weekend, which has brought the price back down below the major resistance at 1.38. The theory is that the window should close, but i'm not sure that i believe it. The three longer upper shadows are telling us the that market doesn't have a lot of appetite for a move up; however, i'm not sure yet, so i'm gonna sit and watch.
SupaMonkey
SupaMonkey Feb 28, 2014 at 14:10
Lol, and then my stop was taken out.