I have seen a few accounts like this was wondering how they were doing it, thanks for the insight.
What insight are you referring to?!
- Do you hear our VIP clients complaining about our YEARS of service? No. Yet some are willing to judge based on limited experience and without contacting us for clarification...that is not entirely fair or just lazy.
- Every one of our accounts are fully verified with reputable, well regulated and even NYSE listed brokers. If you want us to 'double verify' some accounts, please let us know what more do you expect from us and we will try accommodate.
- In order to improve performance, we manage every account separately and therefore no longer offer PAMM accounts. Copying our trades is not possible, and using a MAM 'lot' allocation is also Not suitable.
- It is clear that our trading holds a significant edge, therefore there is NO requirement to use poor money management techniques such as grid or martingale,
- and, as seen from the trade open times, there is NO hold and hope.
- Please refer to our profile FAQ...the accounts that are no longer updating or have not been traded for some time, all have a Zero balance, because funds have been withdrawn or transferred internally to new accounts or brokers. Revealing the balance verifies that all the funds, along with all profits were fully withdrawn.
- We scalp the market during times of volatility...yes, it requires skill, experience, fast execution, along with various infrastructure and services. We have been trading for many years and with great success.
- Many of these accounts are 'Trading Station' accounts. The myfxbook 'Trading Station Publisher' does not seem to publish the seconds for open and close times, instead it rounds down the minutes, and therefore any duration less than 60s is calculated as 0 seconds, and between 1 to 2 minutes is calculated as 1 minute and so forth. We will download the latest version of the publisher - hopefully that will improve the open duration accuracy for the next accounts.