I can offer managed account minimum USD5,000. Trading gold and silver. We are getting internal data, no more technical and fundamental. Our entries are accurate. I can send some statement to you before we start.
We do managed accounts through global leaders Interactive Brokers. Clients open their own account with IB and we simple trade on their behalf. Accounts can be funded in any major currency and are available 24/7 to check profits, deposit and withdraw funds without penalties or break fees. We risk no more than 0.5% of AUM per trade. In 2010 we produced a gross profit of 44.92% and 52.72% in 2009. If you would like more information please email me at [email protected]
i do manage of few clients, about a 8 month already. you well come to watch my activity. my DD is no more then 10%. till now monthly average of 20%. my minimum deposit is 5K$. i trade only in tdfx because low and fixed spreads. you can send me mail if you have more question.
FX experience 8 years. Manage accounts 3 years. Work with Dukascopy Bank SA (Switzerland) and Oanda (USA). With ducascopy you can state your personal draw down level. Normally we keep dd level within 10%. Low risk trading with 0.5-1% . Any question please.
Looking for an investor. Drawdown was due to urgent work on another major investor's account. Exit the drawdown was carried out with the risk of 15% and change in strategy. Actual drawdown for the new exit strategy was not more than 5%.
How does the other investor's account look like then?
MTexpert posted: Looking for an investor. Drawdown was due to urgent work on another major investor's account. Exit the drawdown was carried out with the risk of 15% and change in strategy. Actual drawdown for the new exit strategy was not more than 5%.
jezrp posted: I'm looking for a good managed account with a minimum deposit of $10,000. anyone have any good experiences or are currently using one that they would recommend ?
The following makes our managed account service unique:
1. Verified: Our managed account performance and statistics are verified by Years of LIVE trading statements from our own accounts and that of our willing Clients; this in itself is extremely rare and yet it is essential for the Investor. 2. Risk: We generate excellent returns (average of +13% per month) and yet our worst peak-to-valley drawdown was only -13% and our worst month was only -2%. All positions are closed before rollover each day; therefore no floating positions remain in the market. 3. High probability: We trade manually and only enter trades when there is an extremely high probability of being profitable. The result is so effective that we have a profit factor of 9 and a winning rate of 84%. 4. Fee: Our only fee is performance based and we do Not receive any rebates or commissions. No profit = No fee. 5. Account Size: We welcome both small and large investors to join our PAMM and offer a personalised service for everyone. The minimum account opening deposit is determined by the brokerage and is usually $2,000.
Forex Manager provides you with a performance history, which is verified by LIVE trading account statements.
• 2009 = +369% • 2010 = +108% • 2011 = +105% as at 31 May 2011
• Monthly average: +13%
• Worst Month: -1.6% (2009), -2.2% (2010), +9.8% positive (as at 31 May 2011) • Best Month: +47% (2009), +39% (2010), +34% (2011)
• Worst Historical Peak to Valley Drawdown: -13% and occurred in Feb 2010
• Largest winning trade: +13.62% • Largest losing trade: -1.61% • Trade winning rate: 84% of all trades are profitable • Average winning trade: +0.38% • Average losing trade: -0.21% • Average leverage per trade: 1.6 : 1 • Profit Factor (Profit vs loss ratio): 9:1 (for every $9 that we gained, we lost $1)
Trading is done manually.
There are NO 'Black-Box' systems or 'Robots' involved.
Trades are closed before rollover each day, and prior to the weekend. There are No trades that are left open.
You are welcome to contact us with any questions you may have.
Please include your email address so that we can send you a detailed Information Pack, which includes: Intro, Performance Summary, FAQ, Testimonials and Live Statements.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.