If you consider Forex as gambling, then you are better of going to a Casino. You will have more fun for your money.
REAL professional traders have an 'edge' and they make money consistently using this edge. They are the 5%.
And by the way, the 5% loves the other 95%, as the 95% is willingly giving them their monies.
Please click "Vouch" if you liked my post. If not, just put me on your Blocked list. :o)