This trader is selling an EA for 500usd when his system shows he has profited almost 1000% using his method of trading. Besides the fact that if someone had an EA which could produce these results why would you sell it. The fact is this trader 'pipstrader' is manipulating his stats to make it appear as if he is trading very well.
1) His initial deposit was that of 12k dollars. Which was a very good deposit size. Yet what he is doing is using small lots, in both directions of the currency which he is entering. Basically a hedge. Yet, he keeps adding to these positions at every 10 pip change in price. What he then does is close the trades in green. This gives him a very high win % such as what he has. Yet this will still leave the losing hedge position. He then waits for the price to come back to break even in which he closes it at a profit of about 3 to 5 pips.
2) Look at his absolute profit. After he closes a hedge for a win, he is now betting that the price will go back to the price of losing trades. Yet when the trade does not do so, he then ends up slipping into red. At which point he re-deposits the same amount of funds he just withdrew. :) Simply look at history and you will see exactly what it is I am referring to.
3) He is also per position using .004% of his total account, in which he keeps adding another .004% after every 5 pip loss. If anyone follows this method of trading. They will experience a margin call, as your balance isn't as large as his. Assuming that the price will slip away from you.
4) He only allows myfxbook to update his account once he closes a position. :) Do you know why? So we won't see his active equity floating around. As of right now it has been 13 hours since myfxbook and his broker has been able to communicate. :)
5) He hides his open positions. This is the key to the scam. If he simply had this feature open. It would reveal to you that he has hedges running, and it will show you his PIP draw down (very different from Draw down %)
6) His account isn't verified. Because he has not verified his account. It won't allow myfxbook to show the little graphical stats of his positions.
Ladies and gents. What ever you do, please do not send that guy one penny for his 'EA'. You will be scammed and left holding the bag.
Well since I have been banned by pipstrader. I can not post on his thread. Yet it appears he scammed someone out of 500usd. Due to the fact that everyone has made a public rant about the issue. He then sent the person who sent him the 500usd 'an EA' I can assure everyone the EA won't work.
People are simply looking at his overall profit which is 850%. Yet why is his absolute profit so low? That is because his EA doesn't actually work. He pay earn 12k, which he then withdraws. Then when his next order gets hammered, he then re-deposits to prevent a margin call. Its said to see that people have failed to point that out.
If an EA truly can produce 850% then why would he have to keep redepositing. Also, if you had an EA which can produce 800% in 3 weeks. Would you truly se ll it for 500 usd :/ Yet a sucker is born everyday.
Well if you check out that guys 'pipstrader' system discuss. It looks like now he has officially scammed someone. In that same thread I mentioned to people he was using a martingale system. So it cost someone 500usd to verify what clearly the history showed. No wonder he banned me from posting on his thread. I actually knew what he was doing and I was a threat. I hope no one else falls into this EA scam.
Hello again guys... Well the scamer has killed more sheep. Yet it has made a big mistake. He has now verified his account. Which allows us to see even more stats of each of his trades. I would like everyone to open his 'history'. After you do so, look at the duration tab. Click it so it shows the highest duration first. Although most of those trades closed in green. Please have a look at the 'PIP DRAWDOWN' That tells you how many pips we ended up in red before he closed for profit, breakeven or loss.
You can clearly see what I mentioned before the stats reveals. He hides his open orders so we don't see his current losses. You can even see he allows his losses to go over 90 pips in red! That almost twice the daily trading range of eur/usd.. Once the trade comes back to his breakeven some 5 days later, he then closes it for profit. Updates his account, and allows us to see his amazing stats. This is why this system is a scam. He hides his true preforms by not only using a cent account, but by not allowing myfxbook to update his stats. Now that his account is verified have a look at all the winning trades duration. :)
Hello Sir. 'Pip-Drawdown' is by far the most important stat in forex. Yet it isn't commonly used. How do you calculate it you've asked. Well it is rather simple. Look at the persons OPEN AND CLOSE TIME. Between the those two times. The pip - drawn is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF PIPS THE MARKET WENT AGAINST HIM. So of course. The lower the PIP DRAWN, the better SCALPER you are. Only, because your ex poser to the market is the same as everyone else. Yet you aren't in RED PIPS, because you correctly predicted the price action from then on. :)
That guy has surely made a scam of other people but I just can't get to know how he did that but I guess his Abs. Gain: +87.0% will tell all even if he withdraws and then deposit money again and repeat the process he can never cheat the Abs. Gain. +87.0% means he only increased his account for the duration 87% and not 1000%+. How do I know? I've tried it. 😄
lol... Well the 1000% is for the life of the account. The abs Gain is the difference between all deposits and withdrawals. He is also using a cent account... Which is making his balance appear larger then what it actually is. His true account is about 110 usd not 110k His system is a basic martingale system. You can tell by how long he keeps his winning positions open. No scalper holds a position for more then an hour.
PROFITABLE FX EA is also a scam. Here is their website: https://profitablefxea.com I unfortunately bought the EA's from one of their fake Facebook account. I had ordered PROFITABLE FX EA for $1,500, and lost 70 % of my account in one week. It is not good for fully automated Trading. Please beware!
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.