A couple of weeks ago I linked my cTrader account with myfxbook for the first time. The first week it worked like a charm. Then it suddenly stopped updating the stats. I removed the cTrader account and added it again, and then it worked fine again for 2 or 3 days and then stopped again.
I repeated this process a couple of times since then. The last time I did it was this tuesday, and it has been working fine since. I'd like to know if there's any long-term solution though. I'm sure it's a problem between cTrader and MyFXBook, since my mt4 accounts are updated frequently (even the ones with no trading at all)