I always take a look at new EA's coming onto the market.
I've just finished looking at this new 'Pips 4 Idiots' and I noticed several things that I wanted to make people aware of.
I have posted comments on his page but I doubt they will be published.
1) Grand Capital ( the broker in one of the statements ) is Russian and has no English translation of their website. Does Joe Simpson, an obvious Brit, speak Russian? Wow.
2) On the screen where he shows us his 'live' account with his transactions there is no doubt this is a live account. However, is it his? He doesn't show the login details. You would show your navigator window with the accounts box in order to prove it is your account and not an investor login you picked up somewhere online. Expert Advisors are also not turned on and there is no expert advisor attached to the chart. A little weird no?
3) How did he use his 'Collective Algorithm Technology' before anyone else was using the EA?
4) How did his 'Collective Algorithm Technology' work during his backtests. Which brings me onto 5.
5) The video where he shows the EA trading in real time is obviously backtest visual mode. The feed is going way too fast and there is no icon to represent his expert advisor on the chart!
6) Joe still hasn't learned the power of compounding. He traded for five whole years without once thinking 'Hey I started with $1000 and I now have $50,000 in my account. I think I can handle more than 0.5 lot'
Okay, that's all I can spot. Anyone else?
11:15, restate my assumptions: 1. Mathematics is the language of nature. 2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. 3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature.