Theses screengrabs are for observational purposes only.
1. At the end of March 29, 2019 on the right side of each chart, there are a few new distinct regions of grey colour. These are for the week of April 1 - 5.
2. Those new grey regions may be price turning points for the whole week.
3. The highest and lowest regions may act as the high and low for the whole week, or only as the high or only as the low.
4. On rare occasions the price may traverse the highest or lowest region.
5. Currency pairs included in screengrabs are as follows:
EUR-AUD EUR-CAD EUR-JPY EUR-NZD EUR-USD
GBP-AUD GBP-CAD GBP-CHF GBP-NZD GBP-USD NZD-JPY
6. You may observe the previous week on the screengrab, in order to better understand the possible function of the regions.
Once again, these screengrabs are for observational purposes only.