To use chat, please login.
Back to contacts

Pro Trader in Austria?

Heinz Schock (schocking)
Mar 09 2020 at 07:57
10 posts

Are here Traders from Austria that would be so kind to help me with knowledge of Taxes/Rules in Austria ?

....just don´t lose .... rest will come ;-=
Heinz Schock (schocking)
Mar 09 2020 at 11:28
10 posts
No its only to fill the form

zeros behind the coma and on the end of an Number are not affecting the number itself ..... you can add as much as you want
....just don´t lose .... rest will come ;-=
yomi ajala (Yomzy)
Mar 09 2020 at 11:39
4 posts
Mar 21 2020 at 14:03
29 posts
A lot of people replied or only two of them and the problem still not solved entirely on that topic anyway. How else we really can go with that matter anyway. I do want to get back with this. Tax issues and forex trading are very close and important to each other.
Heinz Schock (schocking)
Apr 21 2020 at 20:33
10 posts
Couldnt believe that there is nobody out there willing to help ?

....just don´t lose .... rest will come ;-=
Apr 23 2020 at 12:42
1 posts
Hey, I could tell you how the german tax ruels look like, might be similar
Balls deep Gold ;)
Heinz Schock (schocking)
Apr 29 2020 at 17:59
10 posts
Not realy as far as i figured out so far..... but thank you, would love to speak about it in detail.

at least there was a helpful response

....just don´t lose .... rest will come ;-=
Apr 30 2020 at 06:14
9 posts
Eine Privatperson kann dich sowieso nicht richtig beraten, du brauchst einen Steuerberater.
Sep 19 2020 at 17:19
759 posts
FMA is one of the financial regulators in Austria. So, find their official website and search for what you need.
Nov 25 2020 at 08:01
23 posts
Hello, if you are looking for tax information, you must get in touch with the CPA in your city.
Nov 25 2020 at 09:51
370 posts
Normal gibt es ja eigentlich genug Seiten bzgl. dt. Steuerrecht etc. im Internet. Keine Ahnung, wie das für Österreich aussieht; aber für Deutschland gibt es z.B. online mehr als genug Infos für Menschen, die Kapitalerträge erwirtschaften. Aber ja, falls man nix brauchbares findet, einfach mal zum Steuerfachanwalt/-berater gehen (insofern man sich das leisten kann).

In Deutschland gibt es z.B. einen Sparerpauschbetrag (Freibetrag von bis zu 801€/Jahr) und eben die Kapitalertragssteuer (25%), die man dann in der jährlichen Steuererklärung einfach unter Anlage KAP mit erklärt. In Österreich wird das sicher ähnlich sein; wenn auch nicht 1/1 gleich.
patience is the key
Please login to comment .