It looks ok but its demo, 1 month history and you made most of the profits the first day. You will need at least 6 months history especially because number of trades is so small so it is hard to really judge the system.
TradingtheCloud posted: Members are free to post and express their pride. Furthermore these are not official rules coming from the moderators.
Guys/gals, free to post your profitable account here. I enjoy reading all the posts whether live or demo acc.
Yes, of course... You are right in a way. Free country, free Internet, free speech...
You can even pee or crap on the road... Yes, you can express your ''pride'' that way, too, and nobody takes you to prison.
But... Is it POLITE? Is it CONSIDEREATE to others who live by the 'unwritten' rule of society NOT TO pee or crap on the street...??
So go ahead, and PISS and CRAP into this thread!
OR EVEN BETTER: START YOUR OWN THREAD where ANYTHING (i.e. 'piss' and 'crap') GOES...!!!! (So we don't have to smell yours and others' crap who disrespect the member who has started this thread...)
Thank you for stating it so eloquently for those unconscientious 'individuals' who lack consideration of their fellow man. All posters, please follow the rules of this thread; make your own thread if you do not wish to abide:
1) The account must be real - no demo's. (please do not argue here that it is the same as a live acc. etc - the idea is not to engage in any arguments)
2) The account must be verified (please do not come and defend your unverified-but-want-to-participate account - there will simply be no interest)
3) DD must not be higher than 40% - (please. Once again. No justification for your above 40% dd, if it is higher - don't participate)
4) The account must be older than 3 months, maybe this is even still too young.
5) No martingales! (it might work for you, and I do not want to engage in an argument - just please keep to yourself and don't participate)
Yeah, many people have said that already... 😁 Thank you for the reminder!
Nevertheless, you are very welcome for the lesson received directly from the most vouched member of MyFxBook. And please, don't forget to click 'VOUCH' under my Avatar! ...Ooooops, you cannot click 'VOUCH' as you have NONE... 😝
Please click "Vouch" if you liked my post. If not, just put me on your Blocked list. :o)
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.